Just picked up my new toy.

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
It's the new Beretta CX4 Storm Carbine. I waited over a year to get it in 40 Cal. and it came in yesterday. Because my agency uses 40 Cal. in our issue pistol's, I have a basement full and thought this would be fun and can also use for home defense with my 870.

I will take some pictures of mine later.

Paul

CX4_2.gif

Love your new avatar Michelle. Much better than that Flashdance one.

smile.gif
Should make for Fun Plinking... But
wow.gif
OHMIGOD!!! ISN'T...THAT... AN "ASSAULT"... WEAPON?
rock.gif
AHHHH RUN RUN WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sorry, A little punchy with all the Anti-Gun Morons running around crying and huggin trees lately...
laugh.gif

Looks like a fun weapon... Remember though HoneyDew Mellons make much better Targets than breakfast....

You should try to make it down here for USSOCOMS SOF Convention one year... You want to see some freaky cool, High Tech gear... It's fun. Vendors from all over the world show up to sell their latest and greatest, good stuff...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

You like that?  Made it myself...I know, I know...hard to tell...

About your gun fetish...
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Kiss Kiss Michelle.

Rev, sounds cool. I end up in Jacksonville (Brunswick, GA) quite ofton for some kind of training and it would be cool to hook up. Have you met Sled yet?

I must have 4000 rounds of 40 cal in my basement from the last seven years of being issued 300 rounds a quarter. This should be a fun way to use some of it. I also have a H&K G3, AR 15 carbine, two AK's (one being a Polytech legend), a M1 Garand (on my mantle), a Tikka T3 7mm Rem Mag with Carl Ziess scope (for home defense) and a few shotguns. Don't have a FN FAL or M-14 yet.
sad.gif

Trying to buy a H & K UMP now in semi auto.

That's about it for rifles in my collection.

Paul

Oh yea, no more Assault Weapon Ban. It's over so look forward to some fun deals.

MMmmm, M-14, a Weapon I still lust after... But it's like #43 on my list of things I gotta wait for....

The wife and I will be meeting Sled tomorrow for dinner.

Heh Tikka T3 7mm for home defense huh?
laugh.gif
well uh... it should be effective
biggrin.gif
I know when I am being messed with...

Me I still prefer the 12 Gauge. Model 1300 Defender. Oh and the .357 GP100. Simple is good under stress... Hard to get it wrong with a revolver...
laugh.gif
And witht e .357mag and a 4" barrel in the dark? You don't really even have to hit what your shooting at... Muzzle blast should deliver a clear message...
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Rem 870 in the closet and I have in the basement a S&W 686 that was my duty weapon years ago. 357 is nice like you say.

H&K UMP is artwork though.

Years ago, had the MP5N in the helo. Loved it. Kind of sexy.

Tikka T3 is for LONG RANGE home defense.
Which is handy in case.... Uh... Hmm... OH.. No no... Um ya got me... If you live under a rock in Afghanistan Long rang defense is a concern... But uh... dude... you live in a community right?
rock.gif
smile.gif

Just checking....
smile.gif

Personally I prefer the Barrett .50 semi auto with APIT rounds. Good air defense options as well as long range... He he he...

Why not just a LAW? Get it done with ya know... HE he...

smile.gif

I'm with rev about the LONG RANGE HOME DEFENSE. What would ya do with it? sit 8 blocks away and keep an eye on your house just in case? Anyway it is cool as hell looking though.

Tikka T3 is for LONG RANGE home defense.
Which is handy in case.... Uh...  Hmm...  OH.. No no... Um ya got me...  If you live under a rock in Afghanistan Long rang defense is a concern...  But uh... dude...  you live in a community right?
rock.gif

smile.gif

Just checking....
smile.gif

Personally I prefer the Barrett .50 semi auto with APIT rounds.  Good air defense options as well as long range... He he he...

Why not just a LAW?  Get it done with ya know... HE he...
Can't afford a Barrett or a M2 so I have to settle on the Tikka. I guess if the shiat went down, I could pick people off while they were looting the niebors down the street. Or, you know, bring the night vision home from work (think the armory would be bare) so I can do my home defense at night.

300px_M2_machine_gun.jpg

smile.gif

This is what I want to buy next. Is it sexy? Even more than the big lipped girl Angie whatever.

02_02_weapon_01.jpg

Lemme know how that Beretta works out. I'd love to try one of those out. I really want an MP5...
biggrin.gif

Back