Just picked up an '04!

macbusa

Registered
New Busa owner here. I bought my Black/Purple 04 last weekend. I owned a 2000 ZRX1100 for four years - great bike and an awesome board (www.zrxoa.org). I have only had a chance to ride about 300 miles so far but man what a rush this bike is. While the Rex had torque that would try to pull your arms out of their sockets the Busa acts like it wants to rip my arms completley off and wack me on the head with the bloody end...and its not even broke in yet!

Spools for my pitbull stand went on today, relectors and DOT stickers are off and the rear fender gets a trim this weekend. I think risers or heli bars are next along with a double bubble wind screen. This is gonna be a FUN bike

macbusa
Belmont, NC

Congrats on the purchase Mac, and welcome to the board.
biggrin.gif
Now lets see some pics.

<!--EDIT|pipefighter248
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086744281 -->

macbusa,
Greetings and welcome!

The Busa is an amazing bike, huh?! I'm in Apex (not sure where Belmont is), so if you're close, we should go riding some time.

This board is a great resource for what works, and what doesn't.

Congrats on the new addition!

WELCOME !!fellow rexer im u wish on zrx site just rob t here .your gonna love this bike i did the stitch 2 years ago and am still freaking out with pleasure ! so hang on and be smart this phucker can wack ya ..ya freegin HOOLIGAN YA!!

Very nice. CONGRATULATIONS. Don't forget the T's and the tank tops, so members can spot you.
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the new 04. The ADDICTION begins. Like everybody will say, pics please!!
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the board! The madness has begun for you! And we do like pics!

Welcome aboard. Congrats on the new bike and if any questions arise, just do a search, or just simply ask and one of our experts will be with you momentarily.
biggrin.gif

Brian

Thanks for the warm welcome. Just ordered a set of Reaper risers. I gotta go cut up my credit card before I get into trouble

Welcome to the board, Mac!
Congrats on your new ride~ Best cut up that card quick or you'll end up in bankruptcy court... like myself~ It's an endless addiction~  
wink.gif

Hope you enjoy your stay here...

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086825329 -->

Back