Just Ordered our BUSA 09 TAIL-LIGHT

Simone

Registered
we have ordered the busa tailight with built in indicators from powerbronze, it looks really neat, my dad ia cuffed to bits when it is fitted i will show the lights flashing :cheerleader:

GSX1300R 08 LED Tail Light.jpg

we have ordered the busa tailight with built in indicators from powerbronze, it looks really neat, my dad ia cuffed to bits when it is fitted i will show the lights flashing :cheerleader:

"my dad is cuffed to bits " I'm going to try to use that in a sentence tonight at the dinner table! :laugh:

Looks great BTW! :beerchug:

Looks like the one I got off of Ebay for around $70 shipped. It's really bright. Don't bother hooking up the turn signal strips. They are not bright enough to see beyond 30 or 40 feet behind the bike in the day, and it looks better without them on.

BusaCorbinTail.JPG

I currently have the hot boddies lense on my bike but I think they are 2 dark, how bright are these in the day time?

Never really had that on my mods list, but that clear tail light would look bad ass on my white busa. I'm eventually going to start chipping away at my housing allowance because of this bike :lol:

I have had that taillight on my bike for several months... I did hook up the turn signals on the tail assy to the factory turn signals... More light in the back is better!

same here got my busa in january added the light in march thing makes it look totally sick and with the lights hooked up even better IMO

i wonder how these wld look under the dark cover? wonder if it wld be brigher than teh stock but still look COOL

Looks like the one I got off of Ebay for around $70 shipped. It's really bright. Don't bother hooking up the turn signal strips. They are not bright enough to see beyond 30 or 40 feet behind the bike in the day, and it looks better without them on.

152975d1249416075-just-ordered-our-busa-09-tail-light-busacorbintail.jpg

Can i know where or how do u get your luggage kit? interested. thanks

Last edited:
Back