just ordered from redline

sweet tea man

Registered
First of all, if you guys are looking for someone with awesome customer service, ian is your guy.

Over the past couple of months he has talked with me and explained any questions I had. That really helped being I have never owned my own set of stands before.

Front and rear industrial stands will be here wednesday. And ian is going to try and make the fall bash.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was 'thisclose' from ordering stands from Ian but after I factored in shipping etc. to Canada it was more feasible to just buy a set from my local dealer.

If I was south of the border there is no doubt my baby would be supported via Redlines.

Ian is the man when it comes to quality and service. Plus awsome guy in general.
I got a bunch of stuff from him this year. 2 sets of strapless stands for the trailer, fron and rear industial stands. You cant find any better stuff.

I highly recommend Ian and Redline stands:

RedlineStand1.jpg

RedlineStand2.jpg

Not about Redline, but about Ian.
When Bessie had her minor fall in the street over by Topoco Lounge a couple of years ago, I had some difficulty getting back on the horse... not turning the key, but just very, very rigid... Ian went with me on my first ride after. We took it easy, he gave me some coaching based on what he saw me doing and really talked me through the whole thing... If I had never heard of his products, I would still buy from him because of who he is.

If Ian says that a mosquito can tow a 747, MC's going to hook her up.

Thanks again Ian, you may not even remember, but I will never forget. :beerchug:

Back