Just need one tank decal!

jeremy_283

Registered
messed up on my tank decal from tapeworks, anyone know if I can order just one decal or have an idea on the price of it?

dry haha... I did all my decals dry... did good too! except for that ONE... :( .. dangit... it was the last one too!

Putting them on wet is alot easier. It'll dry pretty quick too, especially with a hair dryer after it has set up for a few minutes. If you got the other one just right dry, go ahead, you're the man.
And tapeworks will hook you up cheap, I'm sure it's a common problem.

if i put it on wet then wont it disorient the lettering since theres a s-u-z-u-k-i and all the letters are seperate?

if i put it on wet then wont it disorient the lettering since theres a s-u-z-u-k-i and all the letters are seperate?

Yeah, not sure what you had. Mine was the big Kanji, and then Hayabusa was a one piece decal to go over the top of that.
When they're wet, you have alot of time to move them around until they set. You can use a damp paper towel to squeegee the excess water from beneath them. However, the smaller ones can be a pain, I usually put them on dry.
Do whatever you're comfortable with, I wouldn't have tried the big Kanji's dry. But if you got one of them right, then you know how it's done.
Good luck, and besides, screwing them up will make you good at it!

Last edited:
I started installing the whole kanji as one piece then in the middle of it i was like.. I cant do this... and got an exacto knife and i carefully seperated the kanji into 2 sections in the middle of applying it.. haha

Back