Just made 15000 posts in 8 years

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
well I've been on this board for 8 years now and just made my 15000 post (with no post whoring) okay maybe a little . I had a 2002 busa for the first two years and put over 37k on it then was hit . then the insurance got me my 04 that I have now . I have over 50k on it and a huge amount of mods (thanks to this board) . I always check out the board before doing any mod and it has saved me from getting the wrong items or dealing with the wrong people . I will ALWAYS recommend our sponcers and try to go through them everytime I get anything as they have NEVER done me wrong !
Thanks Capt and all the members for all the info and friendship !!

my posting slowed down after I got married . I have to sneak on now .

Cough cough post hoe blanca wannabee!!...lol congrats

How time flies when your on a Busa I have been here 10 years not 8 !!! :banghead: Thats a whole decade of going fast !

well I've been on this board for 8 years now and just made my 15000 post (with no post whoring) okay maybe a little . I had a 2002 busa for the first two years and put over 37k on it then was hit . then the insurance got me my 04 that I have now . I have over 50k on it and a huge amount of mods (thanks to this board) . I always check out the board before doing any mod and it has saved me from getting the wrong items or dealing with the wrong people . I will ALWAYS recommend our sponcers and try to go through them everytime I get anything as they have NEVER done me wrong !
Thanks Capt and all the members for all the info and friendship !!

15K and no pink panties?? :whistle:

Back