just "light damage" lmfao

re: just "light damage" lmfao

look at the size of house and lots in the background, dude's made alot of $ outta stupid people.

I like this part " THIS UNIT LOOKS NEW SHORT OF THE DAMAGE AS PICTURED ":laugh:

I like how it has a salvage title but yet only light damage. That makes perfect sense. :laugh:

Kinda fishy. Location is in tennesee and he says all miss res pay tax. Ridiculous high on top of that
Posted via Mobile Device

man, people must think the gen pop is really stupid. what is this guy thinking...

makes you wonder.

Yeah, but $6K Buy It Now is still pretty cheap for a Gen II busa. If you think there is a free ride, then well....

I like how it has a salvage title but yet only light damage. That makes perfect sense. :laugh:

Insurance company's love to total bikes. The biggest problem with crashed bikes is no body wants to fix them or knows how to. Most companys will thow new parts on a bike rather than fix them. Ive worked with many insurance companys on crashed bikes and they all just want to total them and take the salvage. Plus the insurance company want's only dealers or certified "motorcycle" repair collision shops. Ah been in the collision buisness for almost 20 years now and never heard of that.
I fix crashed bikes for people but 95% of the time they are totals that are buy backs or people that wont go through the Insurance company.

Yeah, but $6K Buy It Now is still pretty cheap for a Gen II busa. If you think there is a free ride, then well....

Not cheap at all. You'd have to get it retitled to rebuilt in most states if you even can. And replace a lot of parts and either pay a lot of labor refitting or spend your own time which in my case is just as costly to me as a shops. Also you'll when clean title bikes are selling for 6k then rebuilt would be around 4k.
I've rebuilt a bike and can get very costly very fast. Unless you search and shop around but I would never buy that bike for 6k.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not cheap at all. You'd have to get it retitled to rebuilt in most states if you even can. And replace a lot of parts and either pay a lot of labor refitting or spend your own time which in my case is just as costly to me as a shops. Also you'll when clean title bikes are selling for 6k then rebuilt would be around 4k.
I've rebuilt a bike and can get very costly very fast. Unless you search and shop around but I would never buy that bike for 6k.
Posted via Mobile Device
Please find me a decent 2008 / Gen II Busa for $6K. I certainly have not seen one for sale.

Please find me a decent 2008 / Gen II Busa for $6K. I certainly have not seen one for sale.

I'd say your gonna have at least 8 in it before you can ride it. There's some on here for about that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back