Just left Frank from Power House....

hifibob

Registered
So today I brought my 09 Busa w/ a RCC stage 1 kit to get her dialed in.. Let me start of by saying Frank has been very informative via the telephone answering all my questions during my install.. Once there Frank continued w/ his outstanding support and customer service. I've been racing supercharged and twin turbo charged Mustangs since 1990 and have had my fair share of tuners stroking the keys for my then record holding twin turbo mustang.. And Wow this guy (Frank) kicks ass.. He tuned the bike w/ great care and schools you every step of the way. Seeing that I have had many tuners in my life I can tell you Franks method of tuning is outstanding! I felt very confident that I would leave there w/o hurting the motor and getting the most out of it safely.

Thanks Frank, I'll be definately seeing you for my Ultra Plemun and motor build once I return from Daytona.. Definateley a pleasure doing bussiness with you.

Oh I almost for got.. She made 217.56 hp through a 240 tire with 3.1 lbs of boost.. 232.60 hp uncorrected:thumbsup:

Glad you tuning went well:thumbsup:. I took this from Greg Smith's Gen 2 stage 1 RCC with a normal size tire. Bike was just tuned by Richard at RCC. "At 3psi it made 190 hp, 6 psi 233 hp, 8 psi 252 ish, 10 psi 271 ish" Just goes to show you how vastly different dyno numbers are...unless I'm a total retard and I'm just missing something

Glad you tuning went well:thumbsup:. I took this from Greg Smith's Gen 2 stage 1 RCC with a normal size tire. Bike was just tuned by Richard at RCC. "At 3psi it made 190 hp, 6 psi 233 hp, 8 psi 252 ish, 10 psi 271 ish" Just goes to show you how vastly different dyno numbers are...unless I'm a total retard and I'm just missing something

Actually, you are, but you are not a retard:stoopid:

Greg has turbo pistons in his bike, dropping it down to about 9:1 . . .

Bob's bike has the stock '08 motor at 12.5:1 . . . .

Big difference!

Richard has the same dyno POWERHOUSE has, we compare numbers all the time and they are always very close . . .:lol:

Actually, you are, but you are not a retard:stoopid:

Greg has turbo pistons in his bike, dropping it down to about 9:1 . . .

Bob's bike has the stock '08 motor at 12.5:1 . . . .

Big difference!

Richard has the same dyno POWERHOUSE has, we compare numbers all the time and they are always very close . . .:lol:

That would def make a difference. What are you using the Dynojet 250? You mean you don't blown 40 degree air into the intakes like some guys:rofl:

That would def make a difference. What are you using the Dynojet 250? You mean you don't blown 40 degree air into the intakes like some guys:rofl:

Actually, there are big name shops that blow raw nitrous right down the ram air tubes!:cheerleader:

you would be shocked if I told you who it was!:laugh:

Im real glad to hear that Power House does the right thing, I have wanted to have my bike dyno tuned by someone reputable in the begining of spring and was not really aware of anyone within reasonable distance from NYC..
I think im going to make arrangments to get my bike out there and meet this Frank...
I have plenty of shops here in NYC but a lot of them are just bolt on installers, nothing more, very little custom tuning and even less shops that will stand behind a job or even provide quality advice on extra RELIABLE performance.

Thumbs up to Power House..

:thumbsup:

actually i dont have turbo pistons, but i have a .080 spacer, so yep reduced compression makes a big difference

Back