Just introducing myself to everyone-

HOGAN SPEED

Registered
Hi all,

I was lead over here to see what was going down and see if anyone wanted to race for pinks....heheeee just kidding.

I won the '04 and '05 AMA Prostar Funnybike Championships and was named the 2005 Professional Rider of the year.
Currently hold the World Records for MPH in Funnybike (177 in the 1/8th and 213 MPH in the 1/4).

Now riding a 1,200 Horsepower Top Fuel Bike as well. Have been 3.95 at 191 MPH - 1/8th, and 235 MPH in 6.06 in the 1/4.

Not bragging, just background.

Anyway, I have blown up more stuff than most riders so let me know if I can be of any help-

Thanks,
Korry Hogan

Work_Pictures_and_Racing_2007_076.jpg

told you to autograph the lids you were selling
smile.gif
anyway welcome..
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

welcome.gif
to the board (even though it looks like you signed up several years ago) we're glad you have decided to become more active
beerchug.gif
hopefully, we'll be able to help you in some ways also, even if it is just cheering you on...congrats on the records
clap.gif

Okay, being that I own HSPerformanceParts.com, what does it cost to become a small advertiser? I distribute cleanable, reusable oil filters in my spare time and want to get you all involved too!

Thanks,
KOrry

just send a pm to Captain...he owns the site and will be able to answer any of these kinds of questions
beerchug.gif

Captain clicky

Welcome
hello.gif
Good seeing you at Indy.See ya at the ama races soon.Gonna bust out our pro mod a couple times this season.
BTW guys,check out his oil filters,they are the best cleanable/re-useable oil filter bar none!

Welcome Korry!

I've always enjoyed reading your articles. Getting off the bike at 190 at the big end really sticks out.

Good luck on the 08 Season!

I saw you around last night Korry, glad to see you posting up.... You still writing for 2WT ?

Thanks everyone!
Well, I actually moved back to Denver while everyone else from 2Wheel Tuner moved out to So. Cal. When I found out that my fiance and I were going to have a baby in July, I moved back to CO to be with her and closer to my family and the magazine didn't think I would be able to continue to do my job from there. SOOOOO, they let me go in January and now I am doing freelance writing for them. Funny, huh?

Anyway, pick up the next Cycle World, I think everyone might enjoy it!

As far as the filters, please let me know what I need to do to help everyone out with them.

Thanks for the warm welcome and keep it WOT.

KO

Back