Just installed indiglo gauges...neutral light doesnt work.

rashad

Registered
Well, title says it all... any ideas? I noticed it right after I bolted it all together..went for a ride and everything works fine except the neutral light... the power/ground for the gauges was done by splicing the brown/black european drl wires..

I hope its just something simple like that.. If so Im not too worried about it.

Yeah something like that can just be solder bridged easily. Do all of the other lights work? (high-beam, oil light, FI light, etc.)

oil and fi im not sure of... actually now that I think of it they might not work either... the high beam light works fine..the lights and signals all work...

oil and fi im not sure of... actually now that I think of it they might not work either... the high beam light works fine..the lights and signals all work...

Oil and FI should turn on when the key is turned and the pump is not primed if i remember right.

No soldering was done to install the illumiglo gauges was there? Might be a solder bridge somewhere.

Ok, just went for a short ride and every light works except the neutral light..so im assuming I somehow just messed that up when I was taking it apart... Does the GIpro show neutral? I was thinking of getting one anyway

Ok, just went for a short ride and every light works except the neutral light..so im assuming I somehow just messed that up when I was taking it apart... Does the GIpro show neutral? I was thinking of getting one anyway

Yes, it'll show 0....:thumbsup:

DSCN0732.jpg

It is possible when you re assembled the cluster you bent the LED. When you put the cover back on!

Take back apart, and make sure that the 4 leds are standing straight up!

Led mods 019 (Small).jpg

Back