Just heard from aussiesuzukirider

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
They are in Vancouver safe and sound.They are on a "walk-about" right now. They board the ship tomorrow for the Alaskan cruise.:thumbsup:

RSD.

That's going to be an awesome trip!! Thanks for the update Rub :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

If you meet them, be extra careful if they're approaching you in a car. Those crazy suckers from Down Under drive on the wrong side of the road, I tells ya!

Forgot to mention,he has no phone at this point,only limited internet access.

RSD.

Thanks Andy, Cruise is over sorry we didn't cross paths in Vancouver now in Wasilla on the way to Denali tomorrow. Been amazing so far I have been posting on my face book but will find some time to start an online album I have so many pics it will be hard to edit down. Only hiccup was the bloody Canadian customs they held us for half an hour to run checks because we were only there 1 night as we where boarding our ship there, really arrogant people left a bad taste in our mouth.

Denali is an amazing area, the last time I was there is rained almost all the time though. I hope you have better weather, but either way the trip will be amazing.

Thanks Andy, Cruise is over sorry we didn't cross paths in Vancouver now in Wasilla on the way to Denali tomorrow. Been amazing so far I have been posting on my face book but will find some time to start an online album I have so many pics it will be hard to edit down. Only hiccup was the bloody Canadian customs they held us for half an hour to run checks because we were only there 1 night as we where boarding our ship there, really arrogant people left a bad taste in our mouth.

Thats the Canadian border patrol for ya. I've been to dozens of places around the world,biggest hassle I get is returning to my own country. But it's also the way I look. (stereo typed) Last time on a return trip from mexico,the entire plane un-loaded,hundreds of people got off....Rubb was the only one to get pulled aside.

Must be me good looks and charmin' personality. :laugh:

RSD.

Back