Just had a photoshoot done on my bike

ChrisSK

Registered
We had a freelance photographer come to our shop (Performance shop) and shoot pics on some of the cars in the showroom.. Well, my Busa happened to be in the showroom and he was like "Hey, can I have her sit on your bike and shoot some pics" Hahaha. I couldn't say no, but my Fiance was there and she wasn't too thrilled about the idea.. Either way, he shot some pretty bangin pics of the bike with the girl on it (Tiny asian girl who makes the Busa look even bigger)..

Needless to say, there was almost disaster when they pulled the bike into the center of the showroom, my Fiance, friend and Photographer all decided to move the bike without my help (I was busy helping customers) and one of them decided to lift up on the bike stand, not knowing what was gonna happen.. Next thing ya know I hear my fiance scream, I jumped to see what happened, and the bike was almost on top of her.. She got scratched up some, but she saved the bike because it literally fell on her instead of the ground. Boy, if I didn't owe her before, I sure as **** owe her now.

Anyways, the photographer should have the pics to me by next week.. Post them up then.. Stay tuned
biggrin.gif

Wow, sounds like they got a little more than they bargained for trying to move the Busa.

Back