Just got slapped in the face

carlsbadbusa

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Donating Member
Registered
I just got slapped in the face. But ive also been blessed. I have been tryin to get home for the longest time, i do have jeans on but have not showered in days slept in the airport and still am wearing combat boots which have blood stains on them. I got offered a seat by A 25 yr old man, who is going back to SD to make it to his sons birth. Immidietly a lady on the stby list before me heard him up his seat and stated shes been waiting 5 hours and shes first, its her seat. The young man explained to her that he was gonna give his set up but so i can get home. She said sorry but if you volunteer for that stuff you shouldnt expect nothing back. She might as well spat on me. I feel full of tears but full of anger. Of course 5 or six different people offered thier seats after hearing the comotion. The united lady gave me a first class spot, and kindly told the woman to be respectfull and wait to be called. I was happy of being back. But now it like why do this. I wanted to rip her head off. i got blood in my shoes.....from marines who voluntered for nothing more than pride in thier values... I stink, you can tell i havent changed my clothes in days due to being shifted back an forth, an this b... has the nerve to say that. I feel more than anything betrayed and very sad..... I just had to spill it out and shout out for United Airlines.......they are good people.....im on my way home.

I am so very saddened that you had to experience that. I can't imagine the restraint that you had to put forth to keep from doing her bodily damage. People like her have no place on this earth, none. Thank you for your service and don't doubt it for a moment. There are far more of us that appreciate what you've done than there are of people like her that spit on your service record. She's a nothing, nobody and she will die lonely and afraid. Sorry.....but karma will get her in the end.

Thank you for your service.

Stephen

Hit the shower and put it all behind you once you get to the casa bro.

Realize that having a woman "spit" on you it better than coming home from a warzone to a bunch of hunkered over ladies with no spine due to the oppression that would overwhelm us if not for your efforts.

First class seating (she did you a favor, much to her chagrin I'm sure), a warm shower, and smiling familiar faces of those you love: The recipe for a happy and restful break from sand and stink.

Rest up, live life, and love on everyone around you. You've more than earned it. Carlos, you ARE first class, she just didn't realize it.

Brother dont let one B**ch get you down,

We are all very proud of you and what you did, She sounds like nothing more than a waste of human skin and not worth getting upset about.

However I do wish I could have been there to let her know what an azz she was.

Thanks for your service and I'm sorry to hear that happened. I don't expect anything for what I do, but certainly wouldn't put myself ahead of someone that put themselves in the face of danger for my freedom.

Sir,

Don't sweat the stupid people. For every 1 like the stupid b___h in the airport there are 1000s that would gladly give there seat or whatever else you needed to help you in any way!!!

Thank you very much for who you are and what you have done for me and my family!!:bowdown:

Good for them for getting you home. Some people ONLY think of themselves. Hopefully the counter attendant kept her back a few more hours, we can only hope. Thanks for your service and get back to your family,,,,,,,,and YOUR ride...................

It's crazy to imagine, but there are tons of a-holes like that in this country. "Dont let the bastards grind you down." is a quote that always comes to mind in situations like this. Take care...and thanks for what you are doing!

Sounds like she needs a good b* slap herself! I can't stand inconsiderate,loud mouth, rude people like that.

We're glad to have you back and I hope you are getting some much needed R&R.

:usa:

Thanks for your service.:bowdown:

Dont let this one ignorant person negate all that you have done.

Carlos...close your eyes and think pleasant thoughts: strobe lights, disco ball :)

YO!

You liked it didn't you...the whole slap in the face thing... :laugh:

:whistle:

See you in a couple of days, hoon.

Don't let that one person get to you. There are WAY more that appreicate what you have done for our country than that pos.

Have a safe flight.....OH and Welcome home!!!:cheerleader:

Rest assured Carlos, she will get what's coming to her. Karma and fate are both b*tchs...just like her. Thank you for your service and for your sacrifice to keep us all safe and free. God bless all that serve this great nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome: home and travel on knowing that there are a ton of us that really appreciate what you have been doing...thank you :bowdown:

Back