Just got screwed

Man That was bad.NO foreplay NO lubracation He just gave it to YA BAMM.... I'm hurting for you over here!!
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

That totally sucks.

The auction said the the tank fits ALL year Busa's. Didn't the first few years have the fuel pump in a different location?

I got screwed on a fender for my GSXR trackbike that was supposed to be in perfect condition. It had one of the mounting tabs broken off, but the seller tried to claim he didn't know it. After threatening to give him bad feedback and turn him in to Paypal, I got most of my money back, plus I got to keep the fender. Of course I still have to get the tab fixed.
mad.gif

I have been in a similar situation with Paypal. The difference is that Paypal ONLY refunds you the money IF 1. The seller volunteers a refund OR 2. They have money online standing in their Paypal account. I know they claim that checking account transfers are protected with their "policies" But the problem is I just told you the policies! SO that being said ... ANYTHING I buy off of eBay I use a credit card ( Visa ) If there is a problem I contact them and the money is returned ( Credited) within 24 hours. Period. I have no idea if going thru Paypal screws up anything but I know Visa has WAAAAYY more pull with PayPal than I ever would!
Hope the guy comes clean and that you don't lose the $100+ bucks!

Damn...sorry about the royal shaft without dinner and a movie Ron...that was just not right...

I hope you get things straight and get your money back IN FULL...good luck
smile.gif

OMF'NG. I'm having a stroke and I'm just reading about your fuggin experience.
crazy.gif

That sucks man. Next time though you could have spent $18 on a gallon of Ospho at the nearest pool supply shop (phosporic acid pool conditioner) and just sloshed it around inside the tank. That would have stopped and converted the rust. Would have saved you time and prevented further nonsense when dealing with this clown.

Back