Just got done filling out police report

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Man I need a garage, before somebody tells me that im currently drawing unemployment.MOved out of 1 storage facility due 2 tweakers cooking up meth.They got busted but 2 close to my busa +equipment.(trailer, generater,honda 50,easy up,tools ect.I freaked moved out to another one.Went there 2night thought people were having trouble with there lock.
They kind played it off like they werent doing nothing picked up my cell phone+they booked.I notice 2 locks on there storage that means they didnt pay there rent got locked out.They had carved out the sheetmetal around the lock+door latch with screwdriver almost in.I called owner he called law.
I didnt go 2 my storage I wont if anybody around.I dont want nobody see what I got in there.Police came filled out report.They think they know who it was.I hope they bust them. Stinking storage facilitys 2 much stinkin crime around them.:unhappy::huh2:If not tweakers darn thiefs.Prob there stuff but once your couple months behind on rent.Then its the owners stuff.They carved his door up good.Good thing werent messing with mine.I would have power slammed the little thief.Was a guy+2 wenches.

Last edited:
Where do You Live ?..............You can store it in My Garage. Just Give me the Keys..........Just in Case :whistle:

Southern Indiana that would be a long drive
Can you believe were like 1 mile up road from sherriffs dept?

Man if not tweakers then thiefs.Everybody is on that crud around here.

shark.gif

I don't know about powerslam in fact I really don't know what I'd do probably run em over and be done w it.

I didnt know what they were doing @ first.They played it off like there lock was jammed.

Man I wish I had got there plate #.

Busamomingrief thanks I dont have insurance on it.

Around 3 grand in mods in it.

IMG_6446.jpg

Storage shed eh. Me, I just wouldn't do it. I mean,unless yer livin in a cardboard box...my bikes have always been close by,on my property.

If yer livin in a ground floor apt...park it at the back door.

If yer livin on the 5th floor,see if it will fit in the elevator.:laugh:

RSD.

I have fenced in back yard+screened in porch.Cop lives right in back me but wife complaining that its in way.I keep telling her how would you like lose your suv and get nothing.

Busamomingrief thanks I dont have insurance on it.

No insurance on it. ??? Storage insurance here...for a car....is 12 bucks.

We could do a raffle,or ask for donations....:moon:

Rubb.

I have fenced in back yard+screened in porch.Cop lives right in back me but wife complaining that its in way.I keep telling her how would you like lose your suv and get nothing.

You've got that(property).... and yet your wife.... (I'm not kiddin ya here,if I was in yer place I'd be shoppin for a new wife,UNLESS,she's killa HOT. tHEN,I'd let her stay a few weeks.:laugh:

Sorry dude,just dont see yer problem here.Its a bike.Stuff it in a corner somewhere.

Man-up. Take some of that kicked in pride,some of that ball crushed manhood and..... I dunno,build a small garden shed in the corner,and beg her forgivness for storing your Hayabusa on your own land.

You know...if I was yer neighbour/friend...I'd B Kickin yer A55.

RSD.

(OOOOOO...new Rapper/DJ name. I B Kickin' YO AZZ.)

You've got that(property).... and yet your wife.... (I'm not kiddin ya here,if I was in yer place I'd be shoppin for a new wife,UNLESS,she's killa HOT. tHEN,I'd let her stay a few weeks.:laugh:

Sorry dude,just dont see yer problem here.Its a bike.Stuff it in a corner somewhere.

Man-up. Take some of that kicked in pride,some of that ball crushed manhood and..... I dunno,build a small garden shed in the corner,and beg her forgivness for storing your Hayabusa on your own land.

You know...if I was yer neighbour/friend...I'd B Kickin yer A55.

RSD.

(OOOOOO...new Rapper/DJ name. I B Kickin' YO AZZ.)

+1 Million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Said. Wife Told me NO MORE Bikes !!!!!!! A Day later I Got the M109 :thumbsup:

wow they dont have security cameras there? Maybe you should look for a friend or family member who has a garage that you can pay what your paying now at the storage place to store your toys...

I THINK FULL COVERAGE IS $1,200 A YEAR.
I thought be safe right down road from sherriffs dept there always driving past.

Now say they nab the perps what then?The cops have my phone #

I snitched them out in the report.Least they dont know what storage is mine.

I wont open the thing if somebody around no peeking.

Guy working the door latch was little blond hair punk.

He looked kind of well girlish the 2 girls looked well kinda boyish 2 me.

The boy looked like a girl the girls looked like boys so I should remember them.

Sorry to hear about your scare at the storage facility. In all honesty though your best bet would prolly be to "make arrangements" to have the bike kept at the house if at all possible. You could keep it locked down and covered in the back?? :dunno:

D

actually believe it or not its against the law to hold someones property because of non payment, and considered theft by the person who is holding said property for ransom...all the storage places do this, some even put it in the contract so that can do it, but in a court of law the judge always has to follow the law, and thus you get your stuff back whether you pay or not, they have to sue you for remaining rent...
:rulez:

Back