Just got back from a great time hunting

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Just had the best hunting days of my life...so far.

IMG_0914.JPG

IMG_0922.JPG

IMG_0926.JPG

IMG_0934.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

IMG_0921.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

Since I do not know how to add words between pics.

Pic 1 is a 45# coyote
Pic 2 is a 225# Boar Hog
Pic 3 is a Desert Mule Deer (18-1/2" spread)
Pic 4 is a White Tail (19-1/4" Spread 8 pt)

Then a few complimentary pics...along with a pic of the moon and planets grouping

Coyote, boar, mule deer and white tail deer? Looks like a "I'm going out to kill whatever moves" trip to me :laugh:

Being in Texas and from the looks of the pics you must not have been close to the border or we'd have pics of illegals as well :poke:

Nice.... For some reason, I just couldn't do it. But for sure there are some humans I wouldn't mind hunting.....

nice trip! you guys are going to be eating well this winter :beerchug:

Hey now, what'd that coyote ever do to you?:laugh: What did you take the boar with?

I shot them all with my Savage .270 with Winchester 130gr. Ballistic Silver Tips.

I also took my 22-250 to do some shooting, but I have only had it a couple of weeks now and am not fully sure of its capabilities.

If I would of had it when I got the white-tail...He would still be in the desert, cause I shot through a 3/4" mesquite branch before it hit him. I couldn't see it through my scope as it was getting real dark and I was shooting twisting backwards while sitting up in a working windmill with the sucker shaft going up and down between my legs. (This is a great hunting story)

Coyote, boar, mule deer and white tail deer? Looks like a "I'm going out to kill whatever moves" trip to me :laugh:

Being in Texas and from the looks of the pics you must not have been close to the border or we'd have pics of illegals as well :poke:

The last morning I did not hunt..as I had to quarter my whitetail, but there were about 20 Rio Grande Turkeys outside the kitchen window in the morning that I could have got my bow out and completed a West Texas Grand Slam.....but that was just too much killing:laugh:, so I just watched them eat.

nice trip! you guys are going to be eating well this winter :beerchug:

I had a blast. We will eat really well, as I had already shot a buck and doe in San Angelo a few weeks ago.

I will more than likely share the meat with friends.

+1 but I'm not so sure about that coyote, someone told me they taste a lot like a german shepherd just a bit more gamey :laugh:

i ate possum one time, i honestly don't think that coyote could be worse :laugh: i would try it

Is that were your land/lease is at Rodney in San Angelo? I always have like that area up there I also like it around the Eden and Manard area as well lots of Axis Deer up that way. We may have to trade off some time my dad has 300 acres in Beeville would not mind one of those Mule deer :whistle:

Is that were your land/lease is at Rodney in San Angelo? I always have like that area up there I also like it around the Eden and Manard area as well lots of Axis Deer up that way. We may have to trade off some time my dad has 300 acres in Beeville would not mind one of those Mule deer :whistle:

Not my land...leases my uncle has, he does guides on the land for a fee. The coyote,boar,muley,and whitetail in the pics were shot outside Snyder. No muley's in San Angelo.

The lease I actually have is outside Waco.

Kinda what I was thinking :11zhuh:

Coyotes.....kill baby deer and eat the quail as well as other small animals. They are a predator.

Hogs...run off deer and tear up ground and produce off spring as quick a rabbits and if left unchecked cause severe crop damage...and are a pest.

Muley and Whitetail....taste great.

Back