JUST GOT ATTACKED while on the BUSA

the poor dog probably just wanted to pee...
laugh.gif

haha, that's almost cartoon like...

except, the silver/gray wouldn't have needed a few blocks to get away from that little bastid.
laugh.gif
(i love how this fastest color topic just rubs people the wrong way)

Those are pet bull not pit bull. People who dont know jack bout these dogs breed them for the color, build, etc... and this is the reason u get these man-eaters. Real dogmen breed for gameness, hard mouth, and strong bones and teeth. They cull out all the people aggresive trait. They have no use for a dog that when in the heat of battle, turn to their handler and snap at him or her. People think that the combat pits are the ones attacking people but it is actually the opposite. The fighting dog...u can actually step on his tail or legs and he wont snap at u. Im out the game now but in the 15 years of messin with these performance animal, I have never had any of my dogs snap at me. NEVER BUY A DOG OUT THE NEWSPAPER IS FIRST RULE.....U are dealing with puppy peddlers and may end up with a potential man-eater.

The pits always get a bad rap. Great dogs, just have bad owners. They just have more drive than your average dog. I'm glad your ok. Did seem a little funny.
biggrin.gif

BUT not the fastest.. like the silver/grey[/QUOTE]
You do mean the fastest like black/purple don't you?
Ride safe...

I'm laughing my arse off, your writing style has me in stiches. Glad you handled it well.

I never thought about the homeowner insurance aspect thing, that might need some follow up.

I'm chased by various dogs at least once a riding day. Most of them run beside the property and never venture out into the road. For the ones that do go into the road (or put themselves on an intercept route) I try to aim for them/hit them. That seems to work fine. I have only actually hit two dogs by using this technique. Most of them change their thought proceses when they realize they are no longer the chaser but the chasee.

Have a good one. Chris

Diesel,
I have the answer as to why the Pit was chasing & biting you.  The owner is a Kawa ZX-12 rider.  He had just gotten beat by a Busa the week before.  He was so heartbroken as he came home, he didn't leave the house for a week.  Therefore, he didn't come outside to feed "Fido" for several days.  The dog was pissed being so hungry, he's trying to take the Busa's off the streets.

<!--EDIT|Shmoo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092665105 -->

I must agree. I have a hard-on for Busa's, thus owning one. But, the day that my wife and I walked into the Suzuki dealer, and she said, "Oh look, that red *pink* busa matches my lipstick!".... I decided not to sit on the bike doing a "Vroom Vroooom"...

I can attest for the tenacity of those dogs, I owned a 105 pounder... They are strong as eff, and feel NO pain whatsoever... Glad you made it out ok man... I bet you'd kill for some video footage of that whole ordeal. ;)

Everyone i'v ever known that has owned a pit or breed them has never had a problem with them. Properly bread and socialized they can be one of the best dogs you could ever own. I'v wanted one ever since i'v seen one. Damn rental houses and their no dog rules.

I had that happen to me twice as a kid on a bicycle, maybe u better head over there in the car and find out who's dog that is...
wink.gif

Hey, Shindo!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK!!!!

Ah hah hah hah hah!!! Burnout party at your house!!!1

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK!!!

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>Yeah, I got a chihuahua that would put that pit to shame. And then the pit bull would eat her.

Back