Just Got An Email From The Org..

Sorry for the delay, I had to do a little research one I saw this thread to figure out what we had done so here is the deal.... When we created those donation subscriptions we put a subscription time along with the amount donated. It looked something like this...

1 yr = 10.00
2 yr = 20.00
3 yr = 30.00
4 yr = 40.00
5 yr = 50.00
10 yr = 100.00

So that is why the balls are going away, at the time years ago when we didn't have any corporate sponsorship we needed the funds to keep this place going but now we have income to pay for the site (Most months at least). I have no problems giving your spinny lil balls going on your profile so if they dissappear just let me know and we can manually go fix it. There isn't anyway for me to go and batch out everyone to extend so if it still means something just let me know...

The emails that come out are legit but we not longer take donations so you can just delete it and let that email be an alert to let me know you need me to make a change for ya....

Most importantly thank you all for the support over the years...

cap

I know you've said it a million times Cap, but the second you bring this back, I'll be sending money. Most likely along with several hundred others. :whistle:

I know you've said it a million times Cap, but the second you bring this back, I'll be sending money. Most likely along with several hundred others. :whistle:

+$$$

I know the current "no donation" policy isn't changing, but if it does, I'm in!

When the board was taking donations the program was set up to send out renewal notices although that was never the intention. Since then we have picked up sponsors so donations are no longer needed but will forever be appreciated. If you do get this email just disregard it with a smile remembering what it ment and will always mean to Captain.

I donated but haven't noticed...are my balls gone? I did get the same email but just disregarded it.

Yup, looks like my balls are gone too. Is that something you should have checked...like a prostate exam?

Back