Just goin' for a beer run

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
Temp 70...knew i had to take short putt...rode about 5 miles and turned right..saw 10 plus sportbikes ahead...took 7 miles to catch them...car slowing them down..good for me....then though the canyon,,got by 5...748's R6's,996 hawk,..then the straight..Honda XX at about 150..blew by at about 170....
life is good..new Pirelli's workin' good...yada yada with them awhile...hooked up with a coworker..had a pizza and a beer..
he was on his 800 VFR....and here i sit..to tell the story...
I feel strange though....The War.....My thoughts are with the troops.....God they are awsome to do this..but sad it had to happen.Amen.

hey faski....
near the end of our (havoc,thinker, and me) run yesterday, thought I would take them to this golf course so's we could have a cold one before we parted ways. NOT! damn clubhouse not opened for the spring yet!
11doh.gif

made me look bad. Oh well, made it home and had a couple. Cheers!

hey faski....
near the end of our (havoc,thinker, and me) run yesterday, thought I would take them to this golf course so's we could have a cold one before we parted ways. NOT! damn clubhouse not opened for the spring yet!
11doh.gif

Youre right...you aren't that good at telling stories.....

We are in some small Washington town, population 10, or maybe 12 on the weekend. So Cache says "lets stop for a quick wet one, before heading home. I know just the spot...the golf course." Havoc and I say cool. Then Cache says "but there's just one catch. You guys don't mind riding down a dirt road a little way....do you?" So I said, "man DIRT ROADS AREN'T TOO POPULAR WITH THE BROTHERS" (I laughed at that all the way home). But in reality, the dirt road was just a driveway. Unfortunately, the joint was closed. Next time i'll be the social coordinator.
tounge.gif

hey faski....
11doh.gif

Next time i'll be the social coordinator.  
tounge.gif
then make sure we don't wind up in Carson again!
laugh.gif

It was a good spot to split up, though....... glad Havoc knows his roads out there.

Back