Just Fishin for DandD map

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
Just installed a new power commander and 4-2 D&D and I was wondering if anyone has a better map than the one provided by power commander? If you can help me out I would appreciate it. Have a good day everyone.

Quasar is the man and his maps ROCK!
beerchug.gif

(SpeedAdict @ Sep. 22 2006,18:13) Just installed a new power commander and 4-2 D&D and I was wondering if anyone has a better map than the one provided by power commander? If you can help me out I would appreciate it. Have a good day everyone.
Send me your email and you can try a map I have.
It was made with the D and D bolt ons, don't know how close it would be.

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 23 2006,08:05) Quasar is the man and his maps ROCK!
beerchug.gif
hit quasar about a map.. i have not been to the track to see what improvement i will have vs. the brock map i had in the bike. I can say this i got out on the bike and had a chance to get it up to speed up to about a buck 40 and it felt like it was on steroids... needless to say i had a big grin on my face once again.. zay

(SpeedAdict @ Sep. 22 2006,15:13) Just installed a new power commander and 4-2 D&D and I was wondering if anyone has a better map than the one provided by power commander? If you can help me out I would appreciate it. Have a good day everyone.
What other mods do you have?
I have a custom Dyno map from my old Busa (D&D 4:2:1:2 full system, BMC race filter, TRE, Small box mod, PAIR removed).
PM me your e-mail addy if you want it....
Later on............... BTW,(164 rwhp/ 99 lb.ft. tq.) with that set-up...

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 23 2006,16:05) Quasar is the man and his maps ROCK!  
beerchug.gif
+1000 Definitly pm Quasar now that he frequents our board.

Back