Just finished install

I need this, where is the best place to get it and who has the best kit for the money? Also it true that HID's run cooler than stock? It looks like it should melt the nose right off!

Check with Zenonking I believe there is a group buy going on right now. And the HIDS draw less wattage, 35 watts compared to 55watts. Brighter and cooler.

Hi all,

I take it ,that these kits dont affect the beam pattern???? i know the dip beam here in the UK is part of the MoT test and it would be a bit of a guddle if you had to change back to H7 to get it through its test.......i know my headlamp bulb has the deflector on the end to reflect the light back onto the lamp to get the beam pattern required, but the xeon bulb doesnt have this????

Really impressive lighting though.

Cheers,

Colin.???

p.s

it always rains in Scotland...........

Last edited:
That looks like it is a lot easier than I though it was. Was it a pain to get the nose off and on?

This is my first time responding to anybody on any thing, but what kind of fender eliminator kit did you use. I like the look. Thank You.

I finnaly after 8 yrs put the vision pro from xeononking on my '03 holly sh## what a differance. It will be the first mod on any new bike in the future. He is still giving the group buy price, shipping was 2 days awesome

Ok first post and can't wait to get mines in. I will doing that and HMF full exhaust at the same time so that I can take my fairings off one time for two. Thanks for a great post.

B.P.:beerchug::thumbsup:

Ok finally done here are the pics. I will post the rest later on and my son was helping me. Lol future rider and gear head.

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

Back