Just finished install

And this is the same view as above and all that has changed is the H7 bulb is now a 35W 6000K HID.

Suntan anybody?

After_HID.JPG

Nice job Steve..I think your pics show the difference before and after very clearly . It will make a huge difference to your night riding in the shiddy weather we get .

And YES it always rains when fitting a HID kit ... And anything else involving removing the fairings....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Very nice comparison photos, Steve K. I already have an HID kit on mine, but still love to see pics of the before and after.

I just install my, and  yes always raining before,during and after HID istallation.

<!--EDIT|elmejor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130094995 -->

A lot of the members here got theirs from Xenonking .. Great people to deal with...You only need the low beam kit..It runs cooler than stock bulbs...

And it always rains when fitting it....
biggrin.gif

The guy at the dealer does not know what he is talking about.. And abou the rain? It's true, the first time I got really wet on my busa was the night I took it out to check out my new HID's

if and when I get another Busa I may just have to get a HID setup.
cool.gif

TTT

7-8-2007031.jpg

super.gif

7-8-2007032.jpg

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeamn these babies are literally the difference between bight and day, compared to the stockers!!!

Thanks for the thread!
beerchug.gif

jump9.gif

NIGHT and DAY....not bight and day!

Obviously, I had stared into these bright as hell headlights way too long.
SHOCKED.gif

You add two ballast if you choose and replace both bulbs. You can decide to do either or.

Which Kit did you install, and I must be wrong But I thought you didnt have to remove the headlight cowl to install a HID, or is it just Easier to do the job by removing it. Jon (Loomis).

I did not remove the nose when i did mine.

It seems though you may have some better mounting options for the boxes instead of on the ram tunnels if you do pull the nose.

Back