Just dl'd the pix from our july 4th...

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
Well...I know it has been a little while since the 4th...but I just managed to unload the pix from the camera....

Here's a few shots of the goings on...FWIW, the products ran about 800.00 total.....and these aren't the little ones you normally see.....it all consumer grade, but at the high end in most cases even a few "pulled" items as well.

BTW...in FL if it leaves the ground...it's banned .... lol
I can't remember anything that didn't leave the ground!

First, it was feeding time:
DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

then it was display time:
DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0055.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

so after an hour of lighting the stuff...we had this 'grand finale' board that we spent making the day before....everything was timed and tied togther with a single fuse...hot glued to the board...and took a bout 10 minutes complete....non stop fun!
DSCF0054.jpg

and we had 'everyone's' attention....even the baby!
DSCF0096.jpg

you could have bought a turbo charger for the busa with the money for all those fireworks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hmmm not too sure I would want to see what an 800.00 turbo kit would look like...

besides...it wasn't my money...my contribution consisted of manning the grill most of the day, while the host took care of his other guests.

laugh.gif

camera didn't pick up much at night like that....these things went better than 200 or 300 feet up...and then it was a little too quick for the camera to catch...
besides that..my wife took all these pix...so explaining speed shots at night would have been a kill joy.

here are two though...ground shots... nice shirt in the second one I think.... some may recognize it.
wink.gif

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

Wicked... we got to watch the city's fireworks and then dodge the police while we set ours off in the arroyo behind the house.... light and run.... light and run.... worked real well...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OMG...for a minute there,I thought I was going to see one of those gators strapped to a rocket!!
Nice works..

Back