Just came across pic of first bike...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
As I found some pics from my similar 1992 car accident to show Michelle (VaBusa), I came across my first motorcycle and car pics.

First bike: 1983 Yamaha Enduro 100cc...even got my gear (kinda).

First_Bike.jpg

First Car: 1981 280-ZX 2+2
(used to be nothing but woods behind our house to get into trouble - that's development for ya')

First_Car.jpg

(VaBusa @ Jan. 04 2007,12:31)
beerchug.gif
Looks good...lovin' the get-up for your Yamaha
tounge.gif
I know, I was 12...I'm a 1971 product.

I got thrown in the back of a police car later that year for riding through the neighborhoods w/ my friend on his scooter. Supposedly, you had to have a license for anything 100cc or greater to be on the road.

He let me out of the car after my friend's dad yelled at the officer for being overzealous at the least...I was freakin' 12 and he was going to impound my bike and take me to Juve.

(Over_Easy @ Jan. 04 2007,15:48)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 04 2007,12:31)
beerchug.gif
Looks good...lovin' the get-up for your Yamaha  
tounge.gif
I know, I was 12...I'm a 1971 product.

I got thrown in the back of a police car later that year for riding through the neighborhoods w/ my friend on his scooter.  Supposedly, you had to have a license for anything 100cc or greater to be on the road.

He let me out of the car after my friend's dad yelled at the officer for being overzealous at the least...I was freakin' 12 and he was going to impound my bike and take me to Juve.
Wow, 1971!!! Yeah, I'm from 1970
wink.gif

Hey, at least you were riding as a kid! I'm insanely jealous since my first go at a motorcycle (not including holding on to Dad when I was 6) was when I turned 33
laugh.gif

Stop giving away your year of birth. You are making some of us here feel very very old.

wow.gif

(JET-A @ Jan. 04 2007,15:59) Stop giving away your year of birth.  You are making some of us here feel very very old.

wow.gif
No Doubt! I was serving overseas in the Navy during those years.
brave.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Jan. 04 2007,13:10) Those pics are priceless--especially the scoot!
laugh.gif

Did you catch the "Duckhead" shirt and Converse turf shoes I was sportin'....considered cool gear back in the day.

(Over_Easy @ Jan. 04 2007,21:11)
(05 Busa LE @ Jan. 04 2007,13:10) Those pics are priceless--especially the scoot!
laugh.gif

Did you catch the "Duckhead" shirt and Converse turf shoes I was sportin'....considered cool gear back in the day.
you are right...Im a 70 model myself ...got me looking at some ole pics...Geez, Im a mess now...lol Oh, btw....you needed your "members only" jacket to complete the gear...lol

Back