Just bout an 02 Busa, pics here :)

pOrk

Registered
Been riding for 7 years now, started on a $100 78 cb550 and 15 or so bikes later I landed on a Busa. Long story short, I couldn't find a TL locally so I bought one over the internet and got screwed so I parted that bike out mostly and found a Busa locally that I couldn't pass on. Day I bought it it looked like this:

ridingagain.jpg

That was last weekend, I'mn trying to powder coat some odds and ends and I changed up the seats. As it sits now after powdercoating the ugly anodized kickstand and rear passenger pegs:

powdercoatandnewseats.jpg
kickstand.jpg

I want to ditch the front directionals and find something much darker, would like to murder the bike out as all my vehicles have been black for a long time and hell, I just don't like change :thumbsup: Posted a thread in the mod forum about the rear sets, having a hard time trying to get the 3 round rubber bushings out of the rearsets so I can run them down the paint line. Any suggestions?

bushing.jpg

Thanks guys, looking forward to putting some miles on. Maybe riding down to chicago tomorrow for ****s and giggles

Back