Just bought my first Hayabusa

FireMedic

Registered
Just wanted to say hello and I am new to the BUSA world and so far I love this bike.:banghead:

K5 GSXR1000 - 178.5hp

2007 Hayabusam - full Brocks exhaust, 6" stretched and lowered.:welcome:

BUSA.jpg

Welcome. I'm new myself and have already found out that there are some very good people with lots of info here.

So I have had a few bikes throughout the last few years and I thought my GSXR1000 was as good as it gets. Just an idea of the mods I had on it: Full yosh exhaust, yosh cams, PC3 w/custom map, RC race head/port n polish with thin gasket, TRE, velocity stacks, BMC filter, quick accell 525 chain and sprocket -1 in front, speedohealer, all emission mods, and the list goes on. Dyno'd in June at 178.5 @ 3rdcoastspeed.This bike was sick and I really didnt think it could get any better until today. I bought the 07' BUSA with 1300 miles on it. it's lowered and stretched which is new to me and it has a full Brocks exhaust. I've been cruising around all day just getting the feel and then I slammed it in 2nd wide open and saw what it could do through 6th and....

:bowdown: Holy **** I was not expecting such a smooth, comfortable, almost scary **** on myself feeling. lol
Totally different feel then my 1000.

I am sold and will always have a Hayabusa.

So a few questions...
Is Brocks a good exhaust system?
About to order a PC3 which should make a difference with the exhaust right?
Last but not least any recommendations on gearing? Its stock now and thinking maybe drop 1 tooth in front and add 2 in rear. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

GixXeR.jpg

So I have had a few bikes throughout the last few years and I thought my GSXR1000 was as good as it gets. Just an idea of the mods I had on it: Full yosh exhaust, yosh cams, PC3 w/custom map, RC race head/port n polish with thin gasket, TRE, velocity stacks, BMC filter, quick accell 525 chain and sprocket -1 in front, speedohealer, all emission mods, and the list goes on. Dyno'd in June at 178.5 @ 3rdcoastspeed.This bike was sick and I really didnt think it could get any better until today. I bought the 07' BUSA with 1300 miles on it. it's lowered and stretched which is new to me and it has a full Brocks exhaust. I've been cruising around all day just getting the feel and then I slammed it in 2nd wide open and saw what it could do through 6th and....

:bowdown: Holy **** I was not expecting such a smooth, comfortable, almost scary **** on myself feeling. lol
Totally different feel then my 1000.

I am sold and will always have a Hayabusa.

So a few questions...
Is Brocks a good exhaust system?
About to order a PC3 which should make a difference with the exhaust right?
Last but not least any recommendations on gearing? Its stock now and thinking maybe drop 1 tooth in front and add 2 in rear. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Brocks is a great exhaust, before you purchase anything though, get a plan and know what you want the end result to be. I would suggest calling Johnny Cheese in Texas and set up some time with him. He is the closest that I know of and will get your bike running top notch.

Back