Just bought another leather and some new boots

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
So While I still MIGHT be giving up riding, I cannot pass up a good deal.

Just browsing through NewEnough.com and came across these: Sidi On Road Sympatex Boots for $214 Rare to come across a discount on top shelf boots...

side.jpg

Waterproof is a definite bonus up here.

Then I found this Thing... Dunno how well the Glow in the dark will really work, but from experience Vanson doesn't make junk. If nothing else it will provide me plenty of room for decoration.
VANfront.jpg

In the Dark:
VANsolar_night.jpg

Lots of good features, and Vanson cuts their leathers to fit big ole' Americans so that's a bonus.

Any comments are welcome though mostly ignored.
wink.gif

So yeah, no foolin the leather is supposed to glow at night, Man, Can you imagine what it'll do in the Night Clubs under a Black light???
SHOCKED.gif

I am trying to find out if maybe having some Ill fitted gear may not be part of my problem with riding....

I know a large part of my riding consternation has been friends dying, sure. But I am also wondering if my increased discomfort might also have physical causes.

We'll find out and I'll let you folks know what I come up with. Hope everyone is having fun, out enjoying the ride and board...

He He... Yeah... Think they'll see me coming? Should I install my own Black light for the total Disco Effect?

(Revlis @ Jan. 29 2007,18:14) He He... Yeah...  Think they'll see me coming?  Should I install my own Black light for the total Disco Effect?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I figure if the White shoulders get to me, I will just change em'. I've got a leather alterations lady just outside my office door, or of course I can just paint it... I know it sounds crazy but I have painted leather with leather paints before and it works great...

Besides all that white makes me think I'll take it to a local tattoo artist and have it Airbrushed maybe... Or I can install the black light and disco balls...
wow.gif

I'm really diggin the boots, but the jacket...?.. something I think I can see Mrs Revils wearing... maybe! What the heck has that Seattle air gone and done ya, brother!?!? First you start thinkin about divorcing Lilah.. and now this....  
SHOCKED.gif

cool gear...i can just see some idiot running from a LEO, then trying to hide in the brush with that jacket on
laugh.gif

2 for the boots . if you feel safer with the jacket get it!

all_coholic.gif
Maybe???

I dunno Bro, I think it's pretty cool. I don't imagine that the Glow in the dark feature is all that bright and the white is pretty visible. Heh, YA THINK?

Seriously though, I'll wait and see what it looks like when it arrives, if it's too damned ugly to live then I'll be changing the colors.

Least someone still loves me enough to tell me how they feel...

Mostly the Jacket was $325 down from the usual $600 or so. I figure even if I have to spend some time eliminating the Glow-In-the-Dark Shoulders and sleaves I'm ahead of the game.

We'll see though, once it arrives it might be so hideous that it goes right back to New Enough.

What the heck has that Seattle air gone and done ya, brother!?!?[/Quote]
*Bux beams peace-nik rays from they're rooftops. Rev has been irradiated.
tounge.gif

Nice Vanson makes great stuff... this is what sue bought me last night.. The Joe rocket Hayabusa jacket to go with my speed demon helmet.

busa_jacket.gif

Back