Just Bought A New 2015

SkyBlue

Registered
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I finally got my Busa! I've been wanting a new bike since getting back from my last deployment, and eventually worked a deal to get the price I wanted to pay. Anyway, I'm new to the site and the Hayabusa community, and would love suggestions on mods, and someone to ride with if anyone's in the Hampton Roads area. This last month I have installed a Comp Werks fender delete and a Coffman Shorty exhaust slip, as well as de-stickering. Let me know if you want to ride!

Welcome!! Nice looking Busa!! Imso used to seeing the kanji, I have to get used to the bare area! It looks sleek, though!

Look great. I destichered mine as well. I love how many people don't know what it is without the stickers.

Nice bike! Hope you enjoy it! Hopefully you'll never want to get the stickers back on, because you literally just ripped off hundreds worth of stickers. Lol. I did it to mine on one side and didn't like it. I wanted to cry when they gave me the price to get replacements to put back on.

Nice bike! Hope you enjoy it! Hopefully you'll never want to get the stickers back on, because you literally just ripped off hundreds worth of stickers. Lol. I did it to mine on one side and didn't like it. I wanted to cry when they gave me the price to get replacements to put back on.

I absolutely did not want the stickers, haha how much was it?

Back