just bought a arai re entry and dont like.

WWJD.... Seriously, your Nutters on this one man. I am not doubting that your having issues with the Arai, obviously something isn't right, but there is NO WAY your little vents are creating a noticable amount of drag, Maybe the shell shape over all is creating a little more lift, though i find the doubtfull, As for the Visor not being airtight? You do know that it will snap closed right? Cause uh... They are very Airtight...

As For trying it? Dude, Look who your talking to, I've been way beyond 150 many many times, with a stock screen, a Double Bubble, and my Cut screen. I notice the wind trying to remove my helmet at those speeds absolutely, but it hasn't been any worse that the RF 900 I used to wear.

Then your going to Say Arai isn't all that? WTF? Now I am really wondering if got yourself some sorta knockoff made it Tiawan copy or something. OR You never did get it sized properly becaus ein terms of fit nothing should be more comfortable...

All that being said though, the New RF1000 looks pretty cool, it's a pretty different shell shape...

Just might fit your Buckethead better!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

naw, rev, you know I'm just blabbing to keep the excitement level here up.
biggrin.gif
I figured you been up high a lot too. I suspect you are just used to that feel. 150+ is all new to me as of last year and I used a smooth helmet. adding those little protrusions [see above pic as my is EXACLT like that one] added more buffeting and head knock-about then I had with previous HJC. They both fit great, snug and tight, and right, but Arai just catches more wind. but you know me, bro. I'm a whiner: "These 180 Pirellis are bouncy at high speed", "These Dunslops never warm up enough", " your sister you set me up with looks the the Simpson's comic book guy....", "Kirstin Dunst didn't ask for my phone number!" ahhahahaha it's all good to each his own
biggrin.gif
Now, shutup and pass the crack bong [or whatever the crack head tool thingy of choice is]

kirsten.jpg

biggrin.gif

Back