Just Anonther Day

Jdog109socal

Registered
Hey all,, its been a while since I put a video together.... I haven't been riding as much do to work & weather but we got this one off March 11th 2012...This is some clips of a ride starting out on Creek Road in lower Ojai and ending up on Cerro Noroeste Road towards Pine Mountain.. Hope you enjoy this little flick I put together with the Music from Oingo Boingo.....Just Another Day...... Enjoy the ride

https://vimeo.com/39090637

JDog

Man that intro had me cracking up! Very nice. Doesn't look like a GoPro camera what was it? It has a sort of notchy look to the motion in some parts that is really cool - was that at a lower frame rate or something?

Nice ride too.

Jdog you should call yourself lucky dog for having all that fine road to travel,that really looks nice ,weve got mountains and turns here too but nothing like in california.

i love all the go pro start up vids, the classic looking into the camera with a "is this thing on?" face, lmao

I hear ha....I see that on every clip off Gopros....Me and my Buddies look down make sure its on start talking just had to throw those in some,,,:laugh:

Lucky Dog is about right too...... Hwy 33 is all snowed in as of today 12 miles up Chains required... Dam its gonna be a week or two before we get up for another run:banghead:

Back