Just an update and some sad news...

Jacobs

OEM Parts/Accessory guy
Donating Member
Registered
Figured this would be a better place to post this, just to make sure most of the regular forum users can see it and help eliminate some confusion a head of time.

Friday, November 22nd, will be my last day at Honda East Toledo. After almost 6 years here at the dealership, I've decided to go back to the automotive world and I will be working at a local car dealership to be a Service Advisor for them. I still plan on being very active here on the forum and doing my part to help people anyway I can with whatever I can. I can't be anything but grateful for everything this forum has done for Honda East and myself over the last several years. I can honestly say that Hayabusa.org has been more successful than I could have ever anticipated and I've had a blast helping you guys/girls in the process. So here's a huge thanks from me personally for making my job that much more fun and also helping me learn quite a few things along the way.

On to the business side of things...

Honda East Toledo WILL continue to be a supporting sponsor of Hayabusa.org. At this present time, I'm not sure who here at Honda East is going to be taking the controls over, but I can assure everyone that the discount and pricing will be the same and orders will get taken care of once we sort everything out. Again, I really appreciate all the recognition Hayabusa.org has given myself and the dealership, thank you!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask on here.

:bowdown: Best of luck in all things and I expect to see post about drag racing from time to time.

:bowdown: Best of luck in all things and I expect to see post about drag racing from time to time.

I still plan on being very active on here, that's for sure. Also, at my new job, I only work 1 Saturday a month(AWESOME) so I plan on going to the race track quite a bit and hoping to go quite a bit faster next season!

Yep, we wish you the best of luck in the new job Justin and we can't thank you enough for all you've done for so many here! Glad to hear you'll be sticking around too!! :thumbsup:

Wishing nothing for the best for you. Thanks for all the help you have given to the members.

Best of luck and thanks again 4 helping out not only myself but the entire Org. It's people like you who make this forum stand out amongst the rest :bowdown:

So now we just need to come up with a new board became for him

haha I was thinking about that myself. I'll probably have them switch it to the one I normally use on forums which is just my last name, "Jacobs". Nice and simple. I've got a week to think of something though

That is great for ya Justin. I am glad you are taking strides for you and yours. Going to miss bugging yu for wierd stuff on my periodic restores i do! lol i type to slow.....this is a sad day for many of us on the org.....

Congrats on the move and good luck in your new employment. Thanks for all you have done for our members.

haha I was thinking about that myself. I'll probably have them switch it to the one I normally use on forums which is just my last name, "Jacobs". Nice and simple. I've got a week to think of something though

How about quitter :)

Sorry to see you go Justin. You've help ALOT of people including me over the years! Keep posting and keep the rubber side down.

man now you are a quiter and have to redo your sig, name, etc....Ban this guy! Take away his sponsor pretty as well. Scum i tell ya!.....rofl

It's good to have a company on the site that works with the members for those crazy dealership needs... Thanks for the memories Justin, now you can just be one of us...

It's good to have a company on the site that works with the members for those crazy dealership needs... Thanks for the memories Justin, now you can just be one of us...

Thank you Doug and everyone else for making my work, not feel so much like work. I must say, it's been pretty cool seeing your own name pop up on google searches like you're a "big deal" hahaha

You gonna start slingin Ford parts to us? :laugh:

Might have a market there too!

Good luck to you

Back