Just an update and some sad news...

Congrats to moving on up Justin.
Thanks for all the great deals and goodies. I was just putting a list together for spring.

You can start being our GMC Truck Connection!

Give that Ford guy (Saiid) some competition!!!

Just make sure you give away that last set of Copper Plastics to me before you go Justin. I think you guys built a wing on to your building after my 2 minor drops and picking up the second copper that needed a new side panel.

Good luck man and you better be sticking around. All I will say is they better pick the right guy to fill the spot because we have come to expect the best from you. Big shoes to fill.

Best of luck with the New Job. We'll miss dealing with you. Hope your replacement is Top Notch as you were.

Good luck, but leave a sticky note on your computer. "Fail to help the ORG will result in a tightness in your neck". :laugh:

Good for you Justin, and good for us that you aren't leaving the Org! Doyle

Congrats on the new job.

I haven't been able to get any of these great deals. Now, I must go and look at what I need in the couple days

Good luck man and you better be sticking around. All I will say is they better pick the right guy to fill the spot because we have come to expect the best from you. Big shoes to fill.

Now that I'll have so much free time on the weekends, hopefully I can make it out to more of these famous meet n greets with out getting pulled away.

We're working on who exactly is going to take over the reigns, but I expect things to go smoothly. :crossesfingers:

Good luck at your new job, and we understand that you must make the moves that are right for you personally. Thanks for being there for me several times and many others too.

Well that's good. Now that you will have more weekends to race just me a heads up and I know Aaron and myself would come watch you loose to all these Michigan grudge racers :rofl: I bet after Justin is reading all these comments he is just sitting there like "yea I'm a awesome"

Well that's good. Now that you will have more weekends to race just me a heads up and I know Aaron and myself would come watch you loose to all these Michigan grudge racers :rofl: I bet after Justin is reading all these comments he is just sitting there like "yea I'm a awesome"

Haha you're killing me dude. We have big plans for my Gen II over the winter and plan on hitting up as many tracks as we can. You guys need to come down to Milan and hang out with us one weekend for a No ET event

Man I'm glad I'm done with my upgrades for now!! Lol!! Thanks a lot for everything justin! Wish the best on your new job :thumbsup:

Good luck Justin, sounds like an upgrade . . . I hope whoever takes your old spot can be half as good as you were!
Thanks for all the help along the way, have fun racing again . . . and stay in touch!:beerchug:

Back