Just an example of why gun registry will never work...

Yep...but of course, they claim no liability using their FIRST Amendment right...

In Nashville about 10 years ago, the local liberal paper did same with all CCW holders, including me. In my scathing letter to the editor (which they published) the last line of my response was "at least the criminals now know that xxxx of us aren't as helpless as we may appear"...

Dear criminals,
It's come to our attention that the local government has made it tricky for you to obtain weapons, in an effort to to help you hurt people we have compiled the following list of gun owners and the types of weapons they own.
When robbing these homes to obtain weapons, please be sure to do so when they aren't there, as you will be shot. Best of luck with your future criminal deeds.

Sincerely,
The dumbest people ever to publish a paper.

I figured I just go ahead and translate what happened for anyone that wasn't sure.

Actually a few things can happen from this...

1. Criminals know where guns are too....
2. Criminals now know where guns arent...

this isnt the only time it has happened in the past 6 months

This happened about 15 years ago when I lived in Norfolk, Virginia.
The city published the list of all homes containing registered firearms, and certain types of people went on a shopping spree.
And they succeded in their quest as over 100 homes were burglurized within a week for the sole purpose to steal those guns.

Thats what you get for living in an oppressive state, hope its working out for you all. Whywould you need a permit to own a gun, its in the bill of rights.

Thats what you get for living in an oppressive state, hope its working out for you all. Whywould you need a permit to own a gun, its in the bill of rights.

220px-I_Love_New_York.svg.png

This is more propaganda than anything. :banghead:

220px-I_Love_New_York.svg.png

Prime Example of who is the Real Enemy !!! If there ever was another Civil War in America, Guess who will come Knocking at Your Door. I bet they won't be wearing any Turbine's on there Heads :moon:

They published it here not too long ago, I want to say about 5 years ago including officers and judges. They ended up printing an appology a few days later blaming it on one reporter (he probably got a promotion) after the outrage reached their doors.

Back