**Just an Attaboy to AndyMan66**

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I know that this same type of thread gets written all over the Busa forums, but I have to give credit whan it is due.
With purchasing used busa parts from members, although most transactions go smoothly, not all do. With that said, I have to once again commend Andy for being a stand up guy when it comes to getting parts from him! I actually contacted him outside of H.org for what I needed, mostly because I have developed a good relationship with him, and he always picks up the fone!! For me, I like to chat just a little bit with him and see how his family life is going before I move in for the KILL!
And, as usual, he always has what I need and promptly ship it out. Most of the time, I have to haggle the price with him! Ooh, not because he wants too much money, more of that I dont want to steal the parts from him!!

So to anyone that has not built a relationship with him, he is a great stand up guy who goes above and beyond for all of us Busa fanatics.

Thanks Andy
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

a little more info on him? like who the heck is he? what does he sell? or is this your prom date thing again
rofl.gif

Will agree with Andy being a stand up guy. The best!

Mr Bogus, he drops in on occasion, has clean parts, describes parts well and is just great to deal with. Many, many transactions with andyman66.

r8

a little more info on him? like who the heck is he? what does he sell? or is this your prom date thing again
rofl.gif
You live under a rock dont you?
rock.gif
ya everyone know his prom date was a guy name Billy
rofl.gif
ouch.... billy huh?

well I do not have the budget you do for all those "slick" parts you seem to have on call
smile.gif
I do not mind taking your hand me downs however.... so what ever you say is fine
whistling.gif

rofl.gif

I have had dealings with Andy several times.. all transactions very good..

ThumbsUp.gif
for Andy

+1 Every deal I have had with Andy has been great. Parts exactly as described, fair price, good follow up and fast shipping!
ThumbsUp.gif

Brendan, I don't know what to say, I'm totally speechless.  I really appreciate you taking the time to say all those nice things about me.  I am very honored and proud to have you as a friend.  You have always been there for me, and I can't thank you enough for eveything that you have done for me.  You are a true friend and that means a lot to me...more than I can say.

I would also like to take this opportunity and thank everyone else for their kind words.  I enjoy having you, not only as customers, but also as friends.  I love seeing you guys happy, and I will always try to do my best to help you all with whatever I can.

Thanks again, my good friends  
beerchug.gif

Best regards always,
Andy

Brendan, I don't know what to say, I'm totally speechless.  I really appreciate you taking the time to say all those nice things about me.  I am very honored and proud to have you as a friend.  You have always been there for me, and I can't thank you enough for eveything that you have done for me.  You are a true friend and that means a lot to me...more than I can say.

I would also like to take this opportunity and thank everyone else for their kind words.  I enjoy having you, not only as customers, but also as friends.  I love seeing you guys happy, and I will always try to do my best to help you all with whatever I can.

beerchug.gif

Best regards always,
Andy
For those that didn't know who he is...............umm, this is Andy
tounge.gif
. Great asset to any forum.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Best regards always,
Andy
For those that didn't know who he is...............umm, this is Andy
tounge.gif
.  Great asset to any forum.
beerchug.gif
Thank you sir
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif