Just add Halos wanna opinion

scale 1-5, 5 the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
THE REAL REASON I PUT THIS POST UP IS CAUSE I WANTED TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW GOOD THESE REALLY LOOKED. UR FRIENDS WILL JUST TELL U IT DOES JUST BECAUSE THE ARE UR FRIENDS:poke: AND I NEED HONEST OPINIONS WHICH I GOT AND HAVE AN IDEA HOW THEY LOOKS. BECAUSE IN ALL HONESTY THESE ONLY COST $25 AND I MADE THEM MYSELF BY USING AN LED RELFECTIVE TAPE AND A CLEAR CURTIN ROD:thumbsup:. HOME MADE BABY!!!

definetely looks good. I payed a lot more for mine. I went with the led instead of the ccfl because I thought it would be more durable. Yours look good!

I like it.. I'm Running HID and and I dont know how i saw the road on my other Bikes ive owned.. and any other bike from here on out is gonna be the first mod.. im thinking on putting it on my wife's first bike. shes only riding it one more year then she wants a GSXR 1000.. ..:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I love the look of these. I did a 636 in blue for my cousin. That experience let me know I was not going to do it to the Busa, but I love the look. I would have to go with red on mine. :thumbsup:

Be careful running the high beams. I was told prolonged high beam usage would melt the angel eye I put in. Not sure what type material you used, but if it is plastic, then it may be subject to melt as well. I run H.I.D.'s but only the low beam because it is super bright anyway. I rarely turn on the high beam, even though I have the H.I.D. in it as well.

PB100146 (2).jpg

PB100158.jpg

PB100142 (2).jpg

Back