Just a word of thanks

hank

Registered
I'm glad you have taken on the Hayabusa project and continued to improve it over time. I have found myself on this web site more than any other, and have enjoyed chatting with the many characters on this board. Full steam ahead Captain. Better stoke the boilers mate.
biggrin.gif

I agree 100%. I check on this site atleast once a day. It's the first site I goto when I sign on and the last site before I sign off for the night to make sure I didn't miss anything. A lot of great info and lots of help. Thanks to everyone involved. Keep up the great work Capt.

No problem guys just keep posting and using the site..

As soon as i got my busa i found this site. Its been helpful, informative, and just a great place to shoot the breeze. The number of ideas i've found and techno advice concerning mods have save my mega $$$. so once again thanks for the work and effort you put into keeping this site going and making it the great site it is.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Thanks Cap!!! Met some great folks here. Keep up the good work and I know I'll keep coming back for more!!!!!

Lo
thumbs-up.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thanks Capt! This site is great. Only one person that should be banned! Other than that I have learned everything I know about my bike here.

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

sleepy.gif
Me too! An excellent site. Very well done. I like the smilies. I always use the sleepy one because I work nights and you all are probably sleeping when I come on.
:usa: And I like this one too. Good job Cap'n!

I just want to add one more thanks.  
This goes out to all the members for keeeping this site clean and professional.  Just like one big happy family
thumbs-up.gif

Though disfunctional at times. :hammerhead:  
ernaehrung004.gif

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!.......................................................................................
.....................................................................CAN I HAVE YOUR BUD LIGHT??????

all I can say is that Capt. is the man.

and we all know it to be true.

Josh
aktion035.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
I can honestly say i'mimpressed with this website i will be teeling all my non busa mates about it and asking them if they have such a thing for there bikes. Keep it going !!

It ROCKS!!
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif