Votes: 14 45.2%
  • The Old Org.

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Which org do you like the best?

The new org, or the old org. Simple question, no need to even comment on it if you don't want to. Just wondering..

I like both. The new takes some getting used to and has its glitches but that is to be expected.

For what it costs us, does it really matter??

via Tapatalk

I didn't post it to say whether which one I thought was better or not. Just a simple question. No need to read too far into it.

They look the same using my phone or iPad....

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't post it to say whether which one I thought was better or not. Just a simple question. No need to read too far into it.

Not reading anything into just don't understand the purpose of your question?? I don't remember the members being asked our opinion before the change and don't figure it matters now. Now if we were a subscribing membership it would be different. Hence the question I asked in return.

via Tapatalk

Voted old only because it seemed a little faster.
Good point though about the cost, between the org, and another forum I frequent, pretty cheap entertainment, and informative.

I'm not kickin' anything. Why does everyone want to turn this negative? It was just a question to see what people think is all. :banghead:

I voted new. Nothing new is perfect and takes time to work out. The old Org had years of working through kinks and still had a few, like the whole 5 post per page thing some people had on certain computers. Takes time to get used to new things and work out all the bugs for so many different computers and bandwidth speeds.

I voted old, but hey, I like new, shiny things too. I have a 2005 Busa and a 2010 GMC Sierra. One's older, one's new. The Busa had 1200 when I picked her up, the GMC had 6 miles. I don't care either way as long as it works I suppose. But I did vote old because the pics were easier to do. JS

I like The Org!
I liked it then...I like it now.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

What was the question :laugh: See if you were enroute to the Bash you wouldn't have time for this :whistle:

Back