Just A Shout Out To Josh At Ball Z

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Josh, just received a seat pins. I spent all day working in my yard and cleaning windows in my house. It was great to get these seat pins after a good day of hard work and what a nice mod to my beautiful bike... I can't say enough about the quality. I see more mods from you in the future. Many thanks!

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
No sir. Just a set of Seat Pin's or thumb screw types. I had push pins like the ones for Gen 1's but they really didn't work right. I'll be buy more stuff as those things are nice. Quality parts no doubt. I do have the New Image seat that was known to be called TOBIN way back when.

did you order a seat? pics?

edit:
just saw on their site 5-7 days turnaround. cool!
I think I will give them a call monday.

Tb3

Registered
Sorry I just saw your post. Here is a pic. There are tons of pics on their site with all kind of custom designs. They will get your heigbt/weight etc to get a idea how far up to put the "hump".
I litterally have no negatives to say about the seat after a season of riding on it. More comfy and I like how the little bump rides up against my butt. .....hold on...that dont sound rigbt :p
For no more the cost I say go for it. And as long as you dont order it with too radical of a design you could sell it if you end up not liking it and proably get most your money back

20180210_141321.jpg

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flaviote