Just a quick rundown

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
First off, a big apology to Ken02Busa. I was supposed to send out some stuff to him, never got around to it. Ken, I am so sorry.

Life's been kinda fudged here...just thought I'd let you all know what's been happenin.

My old man's been sick. Then my son got sick. Then my pappy gets sick again. He gets hospitalized...and then released! Yay...sort of.

Turns out he has cancer. In two days it spread from his right lung (a small patch) all the way up to his neck. he's been receiving chemo...so that's a good thing. Hopefully his body responds well.

Things are the same with me. Up to my eyeballs in work, my son's growing and there ain't no time for anything. Riding's been fun, but not when your number almost gets called prematurely.

I really hate stupid drivers.

Not much else to say...or can say, for now. Time to go run off to Court and file the reports. My mind's been hazy these past weeks...life's been a blur. And it's not because I'm having a damn good time, that's for sure.

Not too sure if the explanation will satisfy...please forgive me if it doesn't.

Gotta run now. Yay.

Squinty,

GREAT to hear from ya...sorry to hear about your Pappy
sad.gif

Keep up the fight brudder, sooner or later it will get better...I hope
super.gif

Good to hear from ya, PB! So sorry about your Pappy. Thoughts and prayers out to ya'll.

Bro, if it's any consolation, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers... I hope things get better.

Knew there was a reason we hadn't heard from you, bro, but sorry to hear how things have been. Definitely keep you and yours in my thoughts and pray things get better.

Man Pac that sucks,, hope thing turn around for you! Ill keep you and your family in my prayers!

bout time your shaved butt showed up around here
wow.gif

Sorry to hear things are going so bad, if there's anything you need just let us know, I'm sure we can help out some
cool.gif

Dont be a stranger man, we've missed ya around here
beerchug.gif

Pac,even thou you told me all this on the phone the other day I didn't see it as my business to post up about it.
Glad you checked in thou,folks were worries.

Your explanation and appology just aren't nessecary around here Bro.
wink.gif

Rubb.

PacMan!!! So glad to finally hear from you!!!

I'm so sorry about your Dad; I truly hope his treatments do the trick and life will resume as normal very soon...many of us know how kids take over our lives too, so we completely understand!

And work...ughhhh...just hang in there and know that you owe NO apologies and I'm just thrilled to hear from you after so much time...

If you need anything, ask RSD...
tounge.gif
Kidding, seriously, if there's anything any of us can do, just say the word...

Hugs!
M -

glad to hear you are still up and kicking...your Dad is in my prayers...let us know if there is anything else we can do

Squinty...I like it
smile.gif
. Your dad is in our prayers, and sorry life is rough as of late. All we can do is count our blessings and look forward to better times. Be good.

Sorry to hear about your pappy~ Hope it all works out well for him~
It's good to hear from ya~ I'm sure that boy of yours is growing fast... would love to see some updated pics on your next visit!
cool.gif

you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!! Hope things smooth out for ya real soon!

Nice to hear from you again PacMan
smile.gif

Sorry things have been rough, I hope thing take a turn for the better for you.

Sorry about your Dad Paul, my Mom in law is in the same boat right now. Trade ya prayers buddy.

Are you still going to be sending the clothes, or should I look elsewhere?

Back