Just a nice Sunday ride and a few pics

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Here I am waiting for the Busa boyz but they were right on time. Up at Alices we saw a few pretty bikes even though they weren't all Hayabusas...Even caught Robert viewing his next purchase. Nice old BMW. Very nice shape. At the coast with a strong wind from the sea. Made for a few left right pucker moments heading south but south was WAY better than north today. The last is a view west from Mt Madonna near Hecker Pass, seeing where we just rode from making our circle rom south back to north for everyone to call it a day. We'll do it again I'm sure. Hiway 25 maybe...:thumbsup: More pics below

MISC 170 (Medium).jpg

MISC 174 (Medium).jpg

MISC 177 (Medium).jpg

MISC 178 (Medium).jpg

MISC 179 (Medium).jpg

MISC 180 (Medium).jpg

MISC 181 (Medium).jpg

MISC 182 (Medium).jpg

MISC 183 (Medium).jpg

MISC 184 (Medium).jpg

Oh and one last thing...:banghead:does anyone have a left side 06 LE side panel for sale and maybe the black plastic radiator surround panel where the two side panels meet under the front end right behind the wheel? If you want to know why...maybe I'll say but I'm not volunteering the information:banghead: It was an expensive mistake I'll bet...:please:

Oh and one last thing...:banghead:does anyone have a left side 06 LE side panel for sale and maybe the black plastic radiator surround panel where the two side panels meet under the front end right behind the wheel? If you want to know why...maybe I'll say but I'm not volunteering the information:banghead: It was an expensive mistake I'll bet...:please:

whoops!

Gladd to See Everyone made it home Ok. Russ and Gene turned off somewhere and I just Kept Going the Speed Limit of course :whistle:

Sorry about your little OOPS Terry. Other than that We Had a Great Ride. 400 Miles Total for Me.......I am Really SORE and working on the Solution :beerchug: (Off Work Tomorrow)

If anyone ever gets the chance to have terry Lead them on a Group Run DO IT !!!!

WE STOPPED a lot and had a nice Combo of Twisties, Sweepers, and BALLZ out Strait Aways :super: Good Job Terry :thumbsup:

Will post up pics later. Good to see Ya Gene !!!!!!

Nice pix! Looks like as beautiful a day up there as it was down here!

:beerchug:

Thanks Terry, Was a good romp, 388 miles for me. How was Oakland Boss? Poor timing taking the lead just seconds prior to the turn off. :poke: I yelled at ya and Gene waved goodbye, guess you didn't hear or see being 4 lanes over and hard on the gas. :rofl:

Glad you found your way home. Good to see you an Gene again for some throttle twistin'. :beerchug:

Here's a few pics I snapped of the days doings.

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

HAHAHAHA I love that pic of Terry comptemplating sneaking a feel of Masago's Tail Feathers. :rofl: Their irresistible I tell ya! Ya can't just look ya gotta touch!

Thanks Terry for showin us around, really sorry for your mishap, God that was an awful sound ... CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Robert, glad you found your way, figured it couldn't be too hard, just follow the big green signs that say Sacramento. :rofl:

430 miles on the odometer for me today, very cool but my shoulder/neck muscles are a bit tweaked. :thumbsup:

Another great ride fellas, here are a few pics I took, no time to edit these right now (too tired and hungry), just resized them real quick to get them small enough to post, well I hope they post , here goes. :cheerleader:

182.jpg

183.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg

186.jpg

187.jpg

188.jpg

189.jpg

190.jpg

191.jpg

Back