Just a few pics

Eureka_08_042.jpg

Rick was working hard on supper, thank you very much for cooking Professor. The food was outstanding!

Eureka_08_049.jpg

Juli and I had a blast. If you have never made a meet/greet, you need to. We met some members that I have talked to on the board. It was wonderful to meet some of the ladies, Semi and Gyn, very nice to meet you. Skotty has a new lady as well, nice to have met you Lizzy. The food was fantastic, the riding was great, and org was well, like family. Thank you to everyone that helped plan and facilitate the meet. Pointe West was great as usual and we cant wait for the next one! Thanks again to Don(USN05LE) for leading the ride, also thanks to Sonny and Beth and Randy, for making sure no one got lost or made a wrong turn. You guys are awesome!

Great pics, James!! It was good to see you and Juli again! Hopefully next time we meet up, I'll be riding.
thumb_up.gif

Oh, and it seems that Cap was also eating see food at dinner!
laugh.gif

IMG_7497__Medium_.JPG

Great pics, James!!  It was good to see you and Juli again!  Hopefully next time we meet up, I'll be riding.  
thumb_up.gif
I am sorry Omar, I know it was killing you to not be able to ride. Heal up fast my friend. I will be very interested to know the outcome of your appointment Tuesday.

Great pics, James!!  It was good to see you and Juli again!  Hopefully next time we meet up, I'll be riding.  
thumb_up.gif

Oh, and it seems that Cap was also eating see food at dinner!  
laugh.gif
We may have to have a talk with him about that. Sea food and See food are different!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

James and Julie, it was great to see you guys. I had more fun than should be allowed!
laugh.gif

Back