Just a few assorted pics

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Just a few assorted pics from today. A few just to capture the reflectivity of the Zaino. Others were just random shots. Enjoy...

IMG_0316.jpg

Sky and garage door reflected in the hump and tail...

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068700579 -->

IMG_0320.jpg

Sky and door reflected in back of gas tank. I purposefully exposed the reflection pics for the reflections so you could see what was reflected. If I exposed for the paint, the reflections pretty much blew out. None of my pics do the Zaino justice. It looks much better in person. This photo comes as close to capturing the Zaino reflectivity as any photo I've taken so far though.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068700892 -->

IMG_0321.jpg

OHHHHh, Dude I see a Tri-pod...Man thats cheating....Though it does have to help. The problem I have been having with bike pics is I allways end up shooting after dark, in my Garage, with a combination of Halogen and Flourescent lighting. That and the Minolta really gives me fits with the flash and the remote flash either blowing up a shot or underexposing... I need some lessons...:O

Oh and thanks for the pics...

BT...I've decided that I will need you to either Zaino my bike for me or just give me yours...

I've used Zaino, but I didn't get that kind of shine! You let me know which deal would work best for you! :D

OHHHHh, Dude I see a Tri-pod...Man thats cheating....Though it does have to help.  The problem I have been having with bike pics is I allways end up shooting after dark, in my Garage, with a combination of Halogen and Flourescent lighting.  That and the Minolta really gives me fits with the flash and the remote flash either blowing up a shot or underexposing...  I need some lessons...:O

Oh and thanks for the pics...
Can't make the low light shots without a tripod, bro. Hell, I rarely make ANY shot without it. A tripod is your best friend in good photography. ;) Flash photography can be tricky as far as exposure goes. Do you have a way to bounce the flash off of a ceiling or something instead of pointing it right at the bike? And no, I don't mean throwing the flash unit at the ceiling. ;) If you can point the remote flash at the ceiling and have the light bounce off of the ceiling and back down onto the bike that will help you a LOT. ;)

BT...I've decided that I will need you to either Zaino my bike for me or just give me yours...

I've used Zaino, but I didn't get that kind of shine!  You let me know which deal would work best for you!  :D
I think I'll take option #1 there Michelle. Can't give up my main girl! :D

Back