JUNE 6th 1944

roadthing

Warren D. is my co-pilot
Donating Member
Registered
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but:

Please remember D-DAY, and make sure to thank a VETERAN. If you can find the time, reach out to a WW II veteran. We are losing them due to their age at a saddening rate. Let them know that we remember them, and their incredible contributions to not only our nation, but the world.

Join me in thanking the GREATEST GENERATION for all of their sacrifices, and for enduring enormous sacrifices to keep our nation safe, and make the world a better place.

the greatest generation is fading fast but we should never forget their sacrifices to ensure our freedom and the generations since that have carried the flag into battle to protect our freedom & way of life :thumbsup:

165e7d3e759d79c2627ef6389ffcf010.jpg

258-normandy-american-cemetery.jpg

flagMemorialSmall.jpg

My father was on Omaha Beach. He turns 95 this December. Thank you for this reminder. The vets who took part in the d day invasion went through hell.

My father was on Omaha Beach. He turns 95 this December. Thank you for this reminder. The vets who took part in the d day invasion went through hell.

Please extend my deepest gratitude to your father next time you speak to him. I can't even imagine what that must have been like. We've all seen depictions of that day in movies, but I'm 100% sure that none of them that have been or will be made will ever come ANYWHERE CLOSE to what it must have been like to actually be there...

Please extend my deepest gratitude to your father next time you speak to him. I can't even imagine what that must have been like. We've all seen depictions of that day in movies, but I'm 100% sure that none of them that have been or will be made will ever come ANYWHERE CLOSE to what it must have been like to actually be there...

+1 I love to talk to these Kinda Guys and hear there Stories....They Are Real Men !!!!!!!!!! They are the Reason you and I can Ride our Bikes from State to State without having to Speak German :beerchug:

I will, thank you.

Back