Jumping ship??

I dunno VA, seems quite a surprise to me that anyone could stand looking at a gen II for this long... :) I mean The Busa was "Box O Frogs ugly to start with, then Gen II and... Dayum, just Dayum. :poke:

Spose Gen III might include some of these fancy features like oh I dunno, ABS, maybe even traction control (select-able of course). Hard to be believe that my 2002 is over ten years old now...

Oh I'd love to take your Veyron for a spin sometime...awesome to know you own one Willem! So glad I have your address too...my psychiatrist was right, stalking can pay off!! :whistle: :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Sorry to disappoint you Vabs, but when you own a Gen II there is nothing on four wheels that will make you smile.:whistle:
If you promise to wear those chaps, I can offer a spin in my Prius though. ???

I will keep a Gen I around forever I think. I almost bought a Gen II but couldn't get past the "different looking" tail section.

Thats the same reason I went with the '07. I snatched up the last one available in my area just as the '08's were hitting the sales floor. I just couldn't get aroung the rearend and those funky stock cans.

Sorry to disappoint you Vabs, but when you own a Gen II there is nothing on four wheels that will make you smile.:whistle:
If you promise to wear those chaps, I can offer a spin in my Prius though. ???

I thought you said you had a Veyron?? You didn't lie to me did you?? :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Any resemblance of an effort would be appreciated... The Concours C14 isn't that big of a huge new leap in technology. Throw the Busa/BKing motor in a Busa frame, but add taller bars, factory removable hard bags (factory, not re-branded Givi) move the pegs down, and give it a comfy seat. There, that was easy.

:laugh:

So, you want a Busa motor, with taller bars, lower pegs, and a more comfortable seat?
That's the B-King Bots.
You're in denial, you know you want one.:poke:

Back