Jumping ship??

Vabs, I'm SURE somewhere on the internet BOTS, is Wearing that Same Outfit!!! :poke:

Vabs, I'm SURE somewhere on the internet BOTS, is Wearing that Same Outfit!!! :poke:

Please, no one post it if it truly exists. :please:

I'm still reeling from the banana hammock photos he's sending everyone here. NO MEANS NO BOTS!! :banghead:

Two and a half hour ride today with the misses. Yep , I need to get rid of this thing :rofl:

i have to be honest, i am holding my buddies 07' ZX14 hostage for a bit and the temptation has been bad a few times. the only thing stopping me is a watchful wife and the fact i can ride both at my leisure. my little guy loves it more than my mine, that hurt. :whistle:

IMG_0294 1.jpg

Mission accomplished....me and the house commander took a ride tonight. I told her I was going for a ride and she asked to go. I was kind of caught off guard. Anyway, a nice cruise, some tunes and a sonic milk shake!

20130514_191013_zpsa794c34d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's going full squid with the shorts, tank top, and no gloves....:) My dad brought me up around a CB550 Four Honda. Didn't matter the bike, loved being around Dad and the scoot.

i have to be honest, i am holding my buddies 07' ZX14 hostage for a bit and the temptation has been bad a few times. the only thing stopping me is a watchful wife and the fact i can ride both at my leisure. my little guy loves it more than my mine, that hurt. :whistle:

Fox body Mustang (3rd Generation BTW) may be desireable but it's the ugliest mustang made. If second generation anything just doesn't have the same effect where does the third generation stand? I don't feel that way in reality but just want to make a point. We all have our opinions and you know what they say about opinions...........

Now for mine, I think both bikes are beautiful in their own way. If I had a brand new zero mile Gen 1 and Gen 2 standing next to each other I would choose the Gen 2 because of the mechanical improvements over the Gen 1.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a Gen 1 in my garage also. Probably the 06 LE but I wouldn't trade my Gen 2 in a heartbeat. Oh, and I love the Gen 2 tail, it looks just as good to me and the taillight and turn signals are way more visible than the Gen 1.

We all have our opinions and you know what they say about opinions...........
fox body was the first generation of MODERN mustangs. it was a new era and anything prior to that was sorta lame unless you went back many many years and then I liked them but no power anything doesnt really excite me. but I hear ya people either love that style or absolutely hate it.

personally, I only like the coupes and their considered even uglier lol but go to any drag strip and ull see tons of them. their light and what guys wanted in HS back in the 80's if ur were in HS then.

but the fox coupe is still by far the most popular drag mustang or even drag car period in many areas by a long shot! cheap, light and proven.

I dont dislike the Gen II but im not a fan of that tail section in stock form. once their stretched and a longer tail is put on they look badass.

Traded my gen2 of 3.5 yrs for a B-King.
Busa performance, only more comfortable.
I loved the gen2 engine and wanted a more upright streetfighter style bike.
The B-king is way under rated and the best bike I've ridden in years.

103.jpg

I'm eyeing mods for my Mustang :rofl: After that, perhaps one of those nice Ford GTs...my Gen I is likely the only Busa I'll ever have. Omar works hard to keep him in tip top shape :p

The Gen II bash thread huh?

Let me see, these go well together:

Gen I and a Mustang makes a nice couple.
Gen II and nothing less than a Bugatti Veyron.

Nice Chaps. :whistle:

I sat on a BKing once. Being 6'4" tall my first thought was "Who the hell designed this tank?" Most uncomfortable bike I ever sat on.

Mission accomplished....me and the house commander took a ride tonight. I told her I was going for a ride and she asked to go. I was kind of caught off guard. Anyway, a nice cruise, some tunes and a sonic milk shake!

20130514_191013_zpsa794c34d.jpg

Well that's worth the price of a new bike right there. Glad you both got to go for a spin. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I sat on a BKing once. Being 6'4" tall my first thought was "Who the hell designed this tank?" Most uncomfortable bike I ever sat on.

Totally agree! Did you bang your knees on that God awful projection? I would have liked the street fighter style if not for the pain of getting on and frogging my legs every time!

The Gen1 is iconic........ A classic that will never die or fade away into obscurity. The technology on it might be "old" compared to the Gen2's or other newer bikes but its still a Busa dammit! Its a staple at every drag strip across the country and continues to turn heads at custom shows. Still capable of 200HP+ and 200MPH with the right go fast parts, how much more technology do you need??? I don't intend on ever getting rid of my Gen1, I'm treating it like a fine wine. Its only getting better with age :whistle:

Back