Jumping ship??

I rest my case!

Chevrolet-Corvette_C2_1963_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

Chevrolet-Corvette_C2_1963_thumbnail_05.jpg

hey, some people are loyal and some aren't...some you can trust and some you can't :poke: just saying :poke:

:thumbsup:

hey, some people are loyal and some aren't...some you can trust and some you can't :poke: just saying :poke:

:thumbsup:

This is true...just one more mod here, NOT riding a Busa...it's a conspiracy I tell ya...

This is true...just one more mod here, NOT riding a Busa...it's a conspiracy I tell ya...

If not a conspiracy, surely an epidemic.. :banghead:

Oh well, "clearly" as Charlie's vision gets worse, he'll even forget the address here.. :poke:

And Daniel, well, where do we begin... :dunno: :laugh:

Oh well, "clearly" as Charlie's vision gets worse, he'll even forget the address here.. :poke:

Never ever thought I'd say this, but Bots, you may be the only smart Gen 2 owner left...

:puke: Damn, that hurt to say... :cry:

In my best soup nazi voice...No spam for you!

You're just showing off with that back in the day name stuff. And Sir Drops Alot was not by choice, thank you very much.

before that, he was cwwskw3...we should have known we couldn't trust a guy who changes his name more than his underwear! :lol:

This has turned into a "let's gang up on Charlie party"...I'm told I'm old and will forget this stuff soon enough so I guess I can take it.

So what have you been eyeballing??? You look like a trike chick to me.

she already has it...she said it looks sort of like this one that i found a pic of her riding when she was younger and a bit more tanned :lol:

IMG_9741.jpg

Patiently waiting for the Gen-III to come out.

Took me 3 yrs to save up $8000 in cash to get the Gen-II. I can wait.

So what have you been eyeballing??? You look like a trike chick to me.

I'm eyeing mods for my Mustang :rofl: After that, perhaps one of those nice Ford GTs...my Gen I is likely the only Busa I'll ever have. Omar works hard to keep him in tip top shape :p

Soon this place will be like a black hole with only Vabs on the other side.
Where once there was much now there is nothing. :(

Back