jumped the gun

I really wanted to wait till spring, but just could not wait.I pick her up next week when the last ticket comes off the wifes record. I checked out state farm and with the cars and the house the bike would be $576.00 a year other quotes were $1150.00 and up. The dealer had all colors and it was really hard to pick one. In the end I went with the black/red . Thanks for all the great info it helped . Will post photos when I pick her up.
glockologist

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
I saw one this weekend at a rest stop during our ride. Absolutely beautiful bike. Looked even nicer in the sunlight than in the dealer. Great choice!

Congratulations!! I have an 06 black/grey! At least you stuck with the basic fastest color- BLACK!!
I have the model 23
Haven't been shooting in awhile but I love it!

Congrats.

Picked up my new Busa tonight Red/Black 06 also. The first ride was great.

Proud owner of a G20 hand loads all the way. 9mm-10mm "So Close, Not"

Good Luck

Picked her up yesterday and it was raining. No photos till I get her cleaned up(live on dirt road). What a ride didnt go over 4500 rpm still felt fast,great bike. What kind of info/warning stickers from hell did they put on this thing? It took a long time to get them off, looks way better. will work on reflectors next.
glockologist

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Enjoy, be safe. After breakin you'll start to discover the monster. Only gets wilder the higher the RPMs. Lots of torque. @#$% front wheel won't stay on the road.
super.gif

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
(glockologist @ Oct. 11 2006,01:35) What kind of info/warning stickers from hell did they put on this thing? It took a long time to get
Suzuki also has pretty tough white oxide paint on the second piston ring .

Still some on mine at 275 miles  
biggrin.gif

100_1512.jpg