JULY 4TH!!!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang, who's ridin, where this weekend?

My buddy's riding down here 12hrs from Seattle thurs, then fri - sunday we are down the road! Acutually up in to the Sierra's ( Watch out flyer & pace you may see the RED BLURR! ) We may ride over to the coast but my cousin says the traffic will be a nightmare.

Where are YOU going?
suspect.gif
sly.gif
oops.gif
lookaround.gif
jump9.gif

out on the boat watching fireworks in Annapolis Harbor plus waterskiing and whatnot for the 4th. Prolly ride around here on Saturday and Sunday.

BBQ'n, Swimming, and blowing up the streets at home with the kids and girlfriend...

Hosting the annual family cookout, hamburgers, hot dogs, BBQ, fish, and all the fixins, and watching the fireworks ... which means I'll be taking a recuperative ride Sat and Sunday.

Hope everyone has a GREAT 4th, and remember the COST of Independence is never paid in full, someone is always making a payment.

trailering to the dragstrip early Saturday. I can feel the adrenaline ((((((((((((BOOM)))))))))))))

800 miles in 2 days! We covered and saw some awesome scenery.

Day 1 ( the 4th of July ) just me and my buddy from Seattle.

7_4_03_006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feather River canyon, Truckee, Lake Tahoe ...

7_4_03_017.jpg

Next Day a motley mixed bag-o-bikes. I led the way of course had to keep stoppin for em though...
biggrin.gif

7_5_03_006.jpg

Saw only 2 cops the whole way, uuuuuh and 1 deer.
wow.gif

7_5_03_022.jpg

Most of the way very little traffic and no mishaps. Good times, may your summer go well gang, alohaz - Kent

7_5_03_025.jpg

Back