July 17-19

Zewski

Registered
Mid Ohio has the AMA bikes running, just wondered if anyone was going over there? I have paddock passes and tickets, just can't decide if I am going to ride over.

Just seeing if anyone else is going to be there!

I am going to cover the races. Have hot and tower pass.. Let me know if you want to ride down Saturday. I'll either camp (if it's not 90 degrees at night) or motel it. Let me know if interested. Wardie

I am going to cover the races. Have hot and tower pass.. Let me know if you want to ride down Saturday. I'll either camp (if it's not 90 degrees at night) or motel it. Let me know if interested. Wardie

Where can I get a job like that :whistle:

If I told you then you'd want my job and what if you were better at it? Ha,ha..lots of pressure interviewing Mladin you know how cranky he can be!!

Anyone going? Doesn't get any better (Xept' Indy Moto GP) locally... Wardie

Wife is on me to paint the (soon to come) baby's room! Looks like those tickets are going to be wasted! :banghead:

grab some spray paint... do some graffitii.... tell her you were just trying to be a "hip" daddy and represent. head off to the races knowing that all will be well and the baby will grow up to be "gangsta" some day like all the other decent kids are doing.

Back