Judgement Day

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Well the long-awaited day of reckoning is here. I already voted two weeks ago, so I am pretty calm, not having to wait in line longer than train-smoke.

Not gonna even drop any last minute bombshells or partisan BS.

My only message is to get out and vote if you haven't.

Thanks for all of those who have engaged in interesting and at times tough talk on the candidates and their views.

The most important thing when all of this is over, is that we still ride that baddest production sportbike ever made!!

While I wish I could spend today drinking beer and taking shots at some of my favorite board members while waiting for the results, at this point I am just ready to get on with it.

No matter who wins, things will continue to be tight on US all for a while. I wish everyone and their families (especially those, whose families just grew by 1) well with you homes & your finances.

:beerchug:

well said
no matter who wins anger will follow in the years after the bush admin.
also with congress having the power of the pocketbook. be sure to vote and to hold your states congress members accountable for what they say and do

I voted.

However in all honesty if Obama does not win I think there will be a much larger backlash and outcry than if McCain doesn't win.

I too just want it to be over with and move forward so we can see if whomever wins is able to steer this country in the right direction or if we were all fed BS like it seems most politicians dish out these days.

May the best candidate in God's eyes win.

Well the long-awaited day of reckoning is here. I already voted two weeks ago, so I am pretty calm, not having to wait in line longer than train-smoke.

Not gonna even drop any last minute bombshells or partisan BS.

My only message is to get out and vote if you haven't.

Thanks for all of those who have engaged in interesting and at times tough talk on the candidates and their views.

The most important thing when all of this is over, is that we still ride that baddest production sportbike ever made!!

While I wish I could spend today drinking beer and taking shots at some of my favorite board members while waiting for the results, at this point I am just ready to get on with it.

No matter who wins, things will continue to be tight on US all for a while. I wish everyone and their families (especially those, whose families just grew by 1) well with you homes & your finances.

:beerchug:
yea well I am afraid there are a few people I will not look at the same knowing the type of "posting campaigns" they are willing to run.. Saying what ever they felt would get the biggest stir really just did nothing for me at all... Just hope the country is in better hands than that...

Obama is well protected so don't worry. There is not a soul that can get to him now. If you think somebody is going to be sitting in a window or going to walk up and do something you better think twice. All I can say is if they try it will just be some slow singing and flower bringing for that dumb a$$.

Obama is well protected so don't worry. There is not a soul that can get to him now. If you think somebody is going to be sitting in a window or going to walk up and do something you better think twice. All I can say is if they try it will just be some slow singing and flower bringing for that dumb a$$.

You know, you sure have a chip on your shoulder, I don't think I have sensed a friendly tone with any if your posts.

And as far as his protection goes. you obviously are talking out the side of your head.

No one is untouchable.

I talk from experaince, which is why I know you dont know what you are talking about.

You can make it extremely difficult to reach someone. and you can do a lot to mitigate the risk. But when there are humans involved there is always room for error.

You seem like a really angry person with a major attitude problem.

I say the following in all sincerity. You might want to do some self analysis to see why you are filled with so much hatred and anger. Maybe even get some help from someone.

You know, you sure have a chip on your shoulder, I don't think I have sensed a friendly tone with any if your posts.

And as far as his protection goes. you obviously are talking out the side of your head.

No one is untouchable.

I talk from experaince, which is why I know you dont know what you are talking about.

You can make it extremely difficult to reach someone. and you can do a lot to mitigate the risk. But when there are humans involved there is always room for error.

I say the following in all sincerity. You might want to do some self analysis to see why you are filled with so much hatred and anger. Maybe even get some help from someone.

Thrash, I gotta agree with you. As soon as you think you are protected from any possibility you are immediately vulnerable. If someone wants to get to you bad enough and has the resources to do it, you better believe they will. No matter who was elected, I would not want to see harm come to them.

Thrash, I gotta agree with you. As soon as you think you are protected from any possibility you are immediately vulnerable. If someone wants to get to you bad enough and has the resources to do it, you better believe they will. No matter who was elected, I would not want to see harm come to them.

Exactly.

You can make it extremely costly and time consuming to reach out and touch someone.

this pretty much protects and individual from the majority of people.

But as you said, a person or organization with enough resources, enough money and a strong enough desire can do just about anything.

That is one reason I have always felt it is only a matter of time before we are attacked on our own soil again. Another major terrorist attack on the United States would be like the holy grail to our enemies.

The psychological impact such an event would have on the majority of Americans would be devastating.

To think of all the money, and resources spent on protecting our country, all the rights we have given up. And to be attacked again. It would be a devastating blow.

Terrorists know this. They are just biding their time. Slowly looking for weakness or the perfect weakness.

No individual is totally safe, no country is totally safe. Just depends on how bad someone wants something and what cost they are willing to pay

Exactly.

You can make it extremely costly and time consuming to reach out and touch someone.

this pretty much protects and individual from the majority of people.

But as you said, a person or organization with enough resources, enough money and a strong enough desire can do just about anything.

That is one reason I have always felt it is only a matter of time before we are attacked on our own soil again. Another major terrorist attack on the United States would be like the holy grail to our enemies.

The psychological impact such an event would have on the majority of Americans would be devastating.

To think of all the money, and resources spent on protecting our country, all the rights we have given up. And to be attacked again. It would be a devastating blow.

Terrorists know this. They are just biding their time. Slowly looking for weakness or the perfect weakness.

No individual is totally safe, no country is totally safe. Just depends on how bad someone wants something and what cost they are willing to pay

Trash....You da Man bro :beerchug: Very Well put brother :clap:

No one is untouchable.

Haya01B's post merely denounced anybody that would consider threatening to the life of our president. I guess you must be talking of other posts, because I see nothing wrong with this one. You call that a chip on his shoulder?

Last edited:
Back